1.1

Morning came after an endless night full of terror and sorrow.

The young boy stood up from his sleeping position with his hair scattered like a messed up earphone wires.

He wiped his tears that still haven't dried up, running his soft fingertips on his soft glass like skin.

He didn't yawned but released a sign instead.

He stayed in his old house regardless of the trauma he got from that night, he stayed on his room and decided to look his parents room instead.

He always thinks about moving out and renting his own apartment, but there's something with this house that he just can't simply let go. The memories.

The memories that he and his parents made in this very house was to special for him to let go and to move on with. What can you expect? He was naive and immature when he lost his parents, and this very house is the only thing they were able to give their son.

He made his way downstairs not even fixing or brushing his teeth yet.

He squats down to the level of one of the cabinet besides the stairs, leaning down, putting his hands on his legs for support, he smiled, but those that smile shows bliss? Or sorrow?

"Good morning.. Appa, Eomma, my birthday is coming soon, will you be there?" He asked a photo frame showing the picture of him and his parents smiling, having fun..... He may sure miss those good old times where he can depend on someone, someone who takes over him making sure he's healthy and happy.

He waits for a response but he received non, what does he expect? It's a picture frame it can't talk to him or move on it's own.

"I really miss you two" regardless of the anger that built up in his heart he can't help but to miss his parents. The pain and sorrow is always there and will not vanish regardless of he tries to hate his parents.

I lifts himself up staring at the picture one last time before yet again going upstairs to prepare for school a.k.a hell.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

30 minutes had past and Jeongin is already blow drying his hair in his room.

Only wearing a towel that is rapped around his fairly slim waist. He already dried himself up but the wetness of his hair got his body wet again.

After drying his hair he wears his underwear before taking of the towel wiping the droplets that dropped on his body, then picking his outfit for today.

He sat on his kitchen counter eating his cereal as he swipe on his phone seeing the new post from his friends that was left unseen by him.

He eats silently until the silence was disturbed until someone called.

The name flashed on his screen, he showed an annoyed expression the moment he read the caller's name.

Seungmo

Answer \\ Decline

He had no choice but to Answer the call because if he did Seungmin would scold him endlessly. But he know that Seungmin can't resist him and his infamous fox like pleading eyes. But he has no choice but to answer the call.

Yeahhhh~ what's up?

I'm surprised you're actually quite early
than normal.

Yeah shut up

Can't you stop saying 'yeah'?