Winners are Grinners - Day 15

Noah

Once the others had collected Rahim and Shannon from the cupboard, we'd spent the rest of the afternoon lazing around in the sun. Thankfully the girls had been busy gossiping around the pool, and they'd finally given me some space. I needed it, May was doing my head in. It was as if she was in my thoughts, and knew exactly what to say and do to try and get my head turning. At least she was obedient, maybe that could come in handy. I needed to find out what Cara and Nathan's relationship had really been like.

Nathan had stood up during the game of never-have-I-ever, when asked the question about being called Sir. If May had decided to act this way towards me, maybe I could get her to talk to Nathan. I don't know why this had been bothering me so much, why was he getting to me so much. But I needed to know the truth. Cara told me she loved me. She chose me. She told me there was no chance of her getting back with Nathan, so why was he still here antagonising me. Fuck I missed her.

"Guys got a text!" Bobby called out, from where he'd been lounging with some of the others by the pool.

Congratulations islanders! You have won this afternoons challenge! As the winners, you get to enjoy this evenings swanky cocktail party! Make sure you dress to impress!
#allthatglittersisgold #winnersaregrinners

The group erupted into a chorus of cheers.

"That's what I'm talking about!" Jakub gave a round of hi-fives to everyone.

"Well what are we waiting for, ladies, let's go get ready!" Blake and Jess linked arms, and headed inside, followed closely by the other girls.

The boys and I did the same, after I somehow managed to squeeze in a quick shower, I changed into a pair of dark grey trousers, my tan shoes, and a navy button down shirt. I cuffed my sleeves at the elbow as it was still pretty warm outside tonight, and headed back out to the lawn with the boys.

The villa had been decorated for the cocktail party, the DJ booth that had been set up for the Ministry of Sound party had been set up again, along with the makeshift dance floor. The signature Love Island string lights were on, and over by the kitchen area a bar, and a beer pong table had been set up.

"Yes! Beer pong! Who wants a game?" Bobby asked, tossing a ping pong ball in the air.

"I'm in." It'd been a while since I'd played, I was sure to be rusty.

"Yeah me too."

"Teams?"

"There's five of us though."

"I'll play." We turned at the sound of Shannon's thick Irish accent, surprised to see one of the girls down here already.

"Rahim and I can team up." She smiled at Rahim.

"Sweet, doubles then."

"Lucas and I can take on Noah and Jakub, Shan you and Rahim can play the winners."

"Game on lads."

"Wait, have you lads even played sting pong?" Jakub asked.

"Sting pong?"

"Mate, it's been a long time." Lucas laughed, shaking his head.

"What's sting pong?" Shannon asked.

"So, basically, you play beer pong like usual, only the losers get stung" Jakub grinned.

"Stung how?" Bobby asked, his face screwed up a little on confusion.

"Usually you have the table tennis paddles, and you hit the ball at the other persons back, and when it hits you, it stings like hell."

"Sting pong." Jakub nodded smugly.