Overheard - Day 12

Noah

When Chelsea came into the villa two days ago, and dropped her Bobby bombshell, I never would've thought she'd be the one to talk some sense into me. But it had been exactly what I needed. Waking up this morning with Cara curled up by my side, it felt so right. Nothing had every felt this right. She stirred next to me, and slowly blinked her eyes open.

"Mm good morning Hopps."

"Morning beautiful." I kissed her softly on her forehead, she wriggle closer and snuggled into my chest as I wrapped an arm around her shoulders.

"I need to get up." I wrapped myself around her tightly and she groaned as she tried to wriggle out of my grip.

"Nope, you're not going anywhere." I squeezed her tightly.

"I've got to, I need to swim."

"Nope! I'm not letting you out of my arms again."

She sighed. "Do we have to go through this every morning?"

"If we have to." I grinned.

"Pleaseeeee, I've been so slack. I need to."

"But I need this, stay here with me." I unknowingly loosened my arms around her, giving her the chance to roll out of my grip and slide out of the bed.

"Ha!"

"Nooo, come back!" I groaned.

"Shhh keep it down, people are trying to sleep!" Someone whispered sharply from the bedroom, I looked around the room, it was filled with a soft orange glow as the sunlight started to stream through the curtains.

Cara turned to me, a cheeky smile spread across her face as she placed a finger to her lips.

"Shh. Now you can either join me, or go back to sleep. I know which one I'd prefer." She winked, was she implying what I thought she was implying?

"Wait, are you..."

She placed her finger to her lips again, winked and headed into the dressing room. A few moments later she returned, in a simple black string bikini, and didn't say a word as she sauntered out the door. I practically jumped out of bed and followed her outside.

She was standing at the edge of the pool waiting for me, she smirked at me and elegantly dove into the water. God she was sexy. I made my way down the steps into the cool water, shivering slightly as it hit my skin. She swam a couple of laps before coming to a stop at my side.

"Well, are we swimming or are we not?"

Fuck. She wasn't thinking what I was thinking. I groaned as she tugged at my hand to pull me further into the water, but instead of making me swim laps, she pulled me to the side of the pool and pressed my back up against the wall.

She was thinking exactly what I was thinking.

Her lips crashed hungrily into mine as her body pressed up against me, her hands traced down my sides before one slipped into the waist band of my boxers, that I hadn't bothered to change out of, and wrapped around my quickly hardening length. I untied her bikini bottoms, and let them float to the surface, appreciating her choice of swimwear this morning. She let out a soft moan as I starting to flick over her sweet spot, and run my fingers gently through her folds, the water made it hard to tell how wet she was.

"Noah, I want you." She whispered into my ear, her breath uneven as I was working her sweet spot.

"Not yet, I'm not done here."

I slid my fingers inside her, and curled them against her, my thumb still circling. I hadn't known her for long, but I already knew how her body reacted to my touch, and exactly how to get her going, and I could tell by the way she was already whimpering into my neck, that this morning wouldn't take very long.