"How soon?" I question.

"I don't know." Nathalie replies. "Things have been busy lately."

"You mean you and Sam been busy lately." I scowl snatching away from her. I settle on my bike and put on my helmet.

"Rose." Nathalie calls my name but I ignore her. 

"Please." Nathalie pouts. But I crank up my bike letting it roar to life. Nathalie scowls, "Is it just about sex with you!" She hiss.

"Yes." I smirk.

Nathalie frowns and huffs in anger. I grin. Angry Nathalie has been activated. She throws her Prada bag at me and scream, "Fuck you, Rose." I duck my head the expensive bag almost colliding with my head. I shake my head and speed off. 

<><>

Around eight, I was sitting on my couch in my comfy clothes eating ice-cream and watching 'Face Off' on SYFY. I was enjoying being alone until I hear someone knocking on my door. I groan and get up to answer the door. I was surprised to see it was Austin. He waves and I frown, "How did you know I lived here?"

"Sources." He replies. "Are you going to let me in?" 

I roll my eyes and step aside. Austin looks around and sits on the couch getting comfortable. So much for being alone tonight. "Nice place." He says. 

"Thanks." I reply. "What do you want?" I cut to the chase.

"Being nosy of course." He smiles. "What did you do to Nathalie? She stormed back to the table and only had awful things to say about you."

I roll my eyes. "Nothing. She can't handle the truth."

"What?" Austin asks. "That you only want to fuck her."

"She told you." 

"Girl, old news. I've been knowing for quite some time now."

I look at him curiously. I wondered how much he knew. Austin grins and answer my question, "She came to me after the rump in my bathroom." Austin frowns. "On my sink."

I roll my eyes and scowl. "Whatever." I sit back on the couch and grab my ice-cream.

Austin arches his eyebrow and look at me and then back at the screen. "Face off?"

"Yes." I sigh. 

Austin grins and then chuckle. "Look, if you're going to continue to sleep with Nathalie then you're going to have to get use to Sam being around. The two are unbreakable trust me nothing can break them up. I mean Sam did-

I turn towards Austin. "Did what?"

"Nothing." He squeaks standing. I scowl and try to chase after him but he was fast.

"Sorry." He breathes. "I can't tell you. When Nathalie is ready she will."

"Fuck all of you." I holler. "You all and your secrets."

Austin generally looks sorry so I don't push him further. "I know you like Nathalie and she really likes you-

"I don't like her." I retort. "I want to fuck her."

"Right." Austin says slowly. "Anyways, Sam is cool. Just try getting used to her."

"Whatever." I sneer. "Get out of my house."

"Right." Austin grab his keys and I slam the door in his face before he can say anything else. I just wanted to be alone.

<><>