A Rose Coloured Conclusion

Six months have passed. Saki and Hayato have Benn living together. Her hair now back to normal and her tan gone along with her tattoos she was ready to face her mother. Hayato had informed her mother who was worried sick. Apparently her father told her the full story and she blamed herself for not listening to Saki. She divorced her husband. She thought she was dead and was constantly loathing herself. She had promised to be on Saki's side no matter what. And she couldn't keep that promise. She blamed herself for everything that had happened.
With Hayato by her side she mustered up the courage and rang the doorbell. After one year and a half Saki had returned. Mrs. Yoshida opened the door.
" hi Mom" Saki said softly.
Mrs. Yoshida hugged her tight. He kissed her forehead and stroked her hair. She cried, Saki cried, Hayato cried. Saki had come in a full circle. The second chance she needed, she now has it. And she couldn't thank Hayato Yashajin enough. She and her mother moved out of that city. She started going to another high school. Hayato graduated the next year and became a doctor. Saki smiled. a smile she needed. She valued everything differently now. The night she tried to kill herself she had a dream. now she could fulfill that dream.

"mama?"
"mama? are you still sleeping? are you okay?does it hurt somewhere?" Little Hana Yashajin asked her mother.
Saki gave her a smile and said " yes. Mama just remembered something that happened in the past....