The bouncers finally came and they stopped us. "Mga boss, tama na 'yan!" one of the bouncer said.

"You, child of Satan!" Cholo yelled out with his lungs. He couldn't accept his defeat.

I turned around, and there I just realised people were already staring at us with their face looks surprised and alarmed. Some were holding their phones taking pictures and recording videos. To sum up, I had just made two disasters just for today.

---

DUKE

I met Vianca when I was ten at our etiquette lessons. She's nine at that time. We, elite children have had numbers of classes we must attend aside from our classes at shool. Our parents used to enroll us to special classes for Arts, Music, Dance, Etiquette lessons and more.

One day, our teachers in etiquette class needs to combine the boy's and the girl's sections as one. We, gentleboys entered the girls class room and we saw them as we expected—to look prim and proper, but Vianca, stands out the most. She looks so demure, graceful, and modest among all the girls in the class, and that was the first time I laid my eyes on her. I coundn't keep my eyes away from her at that very moment. This is what people say—love at first sight. I knew at that moment that she is the one. We sat down and wait for our teachers to speak.

"Okay, class, before we begin our lesson, let me first introduce to you, your new classma—" Teacher Grace said with her usual finesse tone and manner. But before she could even finish her words, a young— Girl? Boy? Wait. Is that even a human?

"Woooah!" We heard a wild and mischievous shout from the bald child wearing a wednesday addams' outfit from the—The Addams Family movie. Her bald head looks unevenly scraped. She was riding on a kiddy skateboard with a red radoseru on her back, a Japanese backpack. She looks like a bald witch child who came out from the wild forest.

Our class got interupted for more than thirty minutes because of her hyperactive behaviour. She's so impulsive. Teacher Grace and teacher Philip struggled to tame her. She made the two teachers chase her back and forth along the hallway. She doesn't seem to fit her. No! She doesn't belong her. I slapped my palm over my forehead, and then I massage my temple.

While our poor teachers were still busy chasing her, I noticed a familiar boy wearing a neat red polo shirt, steadily standing in front the blackboard with his jaws almost drop on the ground, his wide, unblinking eyes was fixed on a specific direction, and his saliva will soon drip down. I look at to were he is looking and there I saw him looking only at Celestine, who was frowning as she was looking at the naughty child running as our teachers struggled to catch her.

The ruckus child came back inside our classroom, tirelessly running around. "Vlance, stop it!" our teachers both yelled, enrage lossing their poised and gracefulness. That was the first time we saw our teachers looks unimaginably messed up. Their clothes are now crumpled, a little duskty and their hair is now loosed and untucked. They looks so tired, sweaty and untidy.

The new boy who was starring at Celestine a while ago blocked the crazy mischievious child. "Tama na, Vlance," he said calm and smiling, and then he puta his arms on the crazy child's shoulders making her face the class. The crazy girl was easily tamed by the boy turning her like a wild fox into a domesticated puppy. She looks like a cute happy puppy now, as she fixed her eyes and smiled at the boy, like a puppy wagging her tails. They are both weird! Who are they?