15 | skirts

16:09 / FRIDAY.
────────────────────────

From down the hall, Youko spots Kenma look away from her, her mouth forming a smirk as she puts her phone away. Her heart thumped with excitement and adrenaline as she neared the boy; Youko was looking forward to playing out this plan with him.

She taps his shoulder and leans back playfully with her school bag in her hands. "Are you ready?" she whispers, his body stiffening to her presence.

He turns around with a frown, his cheeks pinched pink as his hair falls over his face. He had changed into his nekoma tracksuit, the practice soon to be over for everyone else.

"No," he says. "Why on earth would I take off my pants?"

A furrow of the brows. "Kenma—I already told you what the plan was."

"I know. But you failed to mention the part about my pants."

From the distance, Youko can hear some chatter. Her lips twisted at the thought of getting caught, and suddenly the picture of her hilarious scheme shattered before her eyes. This couldn't be the end! Not when she barely stared. So without thinking, Youko grabbed Kenma's hand and pulled him into the boy's locker room.

His cheeks burned pink. "Youko! You can't be here!" He seethed.

When they reached the middle of the room, Youko threw her bag over the benches. She turns around with a mischievous grin, the girl not at all bothered when she looks directly into Kenma's gaze. He was caught off-guard by her demeanour, and his cheeks felt hotter by the second.

"Youko—"

"Where is Kuroo's locker?" she interrupted. She started to snoop around the lockers, a hum leaving her mouth as she looked.

Kenma lazily points to the last locker to his right, and immediately Youko's lips turn upward. She swiftly hops over the bench and starts opening his lock—Kenma eventually gives her the code when she fails at guessing.

A cringe distorts her face when she opens his locker, the mess an eyesore. From behind her, Kenma casually looked around in case someone walked in; He was a bit nervous about a girl being in the boy's locker room with him and didn't want some rumour to come out from it.

People were seriously cruel sometimes.

"Aha! I found it!" she shouts. Kenma shushed her real quick.

Youko laughs nonetheless, turning around with both Kuroo's track and uniform pants. "Are you ready for the fun part, Kenma?"

The dual-toned-haired boy deadpans to her display. "I'm here right now, aren't I?"

She sticks her tongue out at him for not playing along, however, she walks over to her bag anyway. Kuroo's pants were neatly folded and shoved inside, and when Youko dusted her hands from stinky boy pants she had completed part one of her plan.

Now. . . It was Kenma's part.

"So . . . about your pants—" She sighs while scratching her head— "I need them."

His face soured, and Kenma unconsciously held the hem of his pants to her words. "Why on earth do you need it? Aren't Kuro's enough?"