Introduction

Air, Water, Earth, Fire.

Things were never fully peaceful, but they were better.  200 years ago, the world's leaders only had to worry about piracy and spirits. Trade between the Southern Water Tribe and the Earth Kingdom was flourishing. The Air Nomads spread their teachings to anyone who would listen. And the Fire Nation, although they kept mostly to themselves, was enjoying a time of peace and prosperity.

As the wealth of the Fire Nation continued to last for generations, a lust arose. One for something dangerous. Dominence.

110 years ago, Fire Lord Sozin hatched a plan to take the world in one night.

Using the infamous Sozin's Comet, they massacred the Air Nomads and the world's only hope.  The Avatar. The mythical hero with the power to wield all four elements was killed.

The Fire Navy was then dispatched into other parts of the world. They conquered the Southern Water Tribe and Invaded the Western Earth Kingdom.

Citizens in the Earth Kingdom and Water Tribe, respectively, fought back. Thus the Hundred Year War began.

Although out numbered and out technologied, they still wouldn't give up.  Despite the Avatar being long dead, the fight for freedom had only just begun...