Chapter 15 || "Blondie and Daddy."

Start from the beginning

Luke gazed expectantly towards Ashton who just shrugged, resting back against the elevator doors.

"This sucks."

"Let's just go," I sighed, taking another disappointed glance around before returning my attention to his beautiful hazel eyes "it's too busy."

"But-"

"Let's be honest Ashton, when will we ever get a table?" Luke chuckled, running a hand through his tall blonde quiff.

I jumped slightly as my phone began to vibrate in my pocket, causing my thigh to jiggle in the most unattractive way. I didn't bother to check who it was before answering, trying to ignore the questioning glances the boys sent my way.

"Hello?"

"Oh my god, Pandora, hi!" Evie exclaimed, her breathing ragged as if she had just been running "Are you busy?"

"Um, sor-"

"No? Good! I need your help."

I rolled my eyes before taking a couple steps away from the two extremely confused boys, mouthing 'Evie' to them before turning around.

"What's wrong?" I asked, nervously nibbling on the inside of my lip.

There was a pause on the other end of the line before she replied, her voice slightly quieter this time.

"Y'know how I work at the ice rink?"

"Yeah."

"And y'know how I help teach the kids?"

I nodded before realising she couldn't see me, replying with a short 'yes'

"Well, no one's shown up." She mumbled, sounding slightly disappointed.

I ran a hand through my long blonde hair before frowning, taking a hesitant look towards Ashton before turning back around.

"No offence, but what has that got to do with me?"

"Well, I have three more hours of work left!" She laughed, some rustling heard in the background "I want you to come keep me company."

"Evie, you know I would," I began, wincing at how apologetic I sounded "but I'm with the boys right now."

"What boys?" She questioned, suddenly curious "Is Calum there? Why didn't you tell me! God, what is he wearing?"

"Evie-"

"Come on Pandora, I'm stuck on this ice rink for the next three hours. I need details!"

"He's not here," I chuckled, awkwardly scratching the back of my neck "it's only Ashton and Luke."

"Oh, I see."

I could already see the smirk on her face, full of mischief and amusement. She was silently laughing to herself, causing my cheeks to flush a light shade of pink.

"Can you not?"

"Not what?"

"Imagine me and Ashton... Please."

"I'm not imagining-"

"Shut up Evie."

She let out a small belt of laughter before silencing herself, taking a steady breath in before regaining her composure.

"Okay, well y'know where the rink is. Bring Blondie and Daddy and I'll see you in ten."

"Evie-"

She hung up the phone before I had time to object, leaving me in an awkward silence. Turning back around, Ashton and Luke - or as Evie called them, Daddy and Blondie - were staring at me expectantly, their lips pulled back in an impatient grimace.