Chapter 15 || "Blondie and Daddy."

Start from the beginning

-

"Come on Pandora!" Luke called, rolling his eyes at me "Pick one!"

I shot him an angry look before glancing back at the two movies in front of me, my heart split in two.

'Now is Good' was always a favourite of mine, yet 'This is the End' was completely hilarious, and I really needed something to cheer me up. I just didn't know.

It was nearly as hard as picking shoes.

"How about you buy both?" Ashton suggested, lazily leaning against the opposite wall.

I sent him scornful look before taking his advice and picking up both the DVD's, skipping over to the checkout. Luke and Ashton trailed on behind, letting out small groans of annoyance.

Their big surprise was to take me out shopping, which really wasn't that surprising. Ashton assured me he's treat me to a McDonalds later, and I just had to remind him what a gentleman he was.

I mean wow, pick the cheapest goddamn place you can think of.

"That will be $37." The cashier sighed, gazing around the shop in boredom.

It was obvious he hated his job, but I couldn't really do anything to help him except be polite.

I sent him a warm hearted smile as I handed him the money and he scowled in return, handing me my $3 change before stuffing my bag into my hands. I didn't bother to say thank you.

"Well, he was the definition of depressing." Luke chuckled, noisily sucking on his straw.

I rolled my eyes and gazed around the massive shopping centre, trying to see if there was a shop I missed. I had basically been in everywhere, yet I had only bought a couple things.

Life of a broke teenage fangirl.

"Can we go for food now?" Ashton questioned, absent mindedly running his hand through his ragged hair.

I took another hesitant look around before nodding, leading the way to the elevator. The stairs were right next to it, but none of us complained.

We were all fat at heart.

"What do you want?" Ashton asked me, following on behind me as I entered into the elevator.

I thought for a second before shrugging, pressing the floor above and watching the doors slowly shut.

"She'll have a happy meal." Luke sighed, swirling his drink around in his hand.

I shot him an angry glare and he shrugged, gazing intently at his reflection in the glass.

Ashton was gazing at me in humour, his hands tucked into the pockets of his jeans. He was looking pretty attractive today, which I really couldn't say for myself.

I had made 0% effort what-so-ever.

"You have a happy meal?"

"Look, it always comes with a bomb äss toy okay?" I snapped, my grip tightening angrily around my phone "Plus it's cheap."

Ashton gave me a small nod before laughing, steadying himself as the elevator came to a sudden halt. The doors opened and Luke was the first to step out into the food court, followed by Ashton and I.

There were literally no tables in sight.

"What the hell?" Luke muttered, gazing around in annoyance "It's Sunday. Do people not have lives?"

"Here's the plan," Ashton whispered, his lips pulled up into a slight smile "Pandora goes over to that table of boys and flirts until they move."

"Yeah, fück off." I spat, crossing my arms defiantly against my chest "How about you chat someone up?"