prologue

.......'the laughs of a thousand laughter is laughing in the pit of my head', such words are what i think of since then. since the day lost my light, the day I hated him the most.

he was my everything once you know the one I write to, and all those cliche shit. but now he is simply the nothing in my nothingness heart. can you tell me what to to except in this life .well all this poetic nonsense would be seen in this story. a story of life living as a person, the story of my spiral life....... no.....it is the letter of a helix.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I walked through the halls, those same halls that held our laughters, helped us hide when we played hoookies at school. now they are nothing more than a hollow pathway to cycle my life.

     'grrr!' the bell went signaling as my cue to  pick up the pace  I head to my geometry class.             

As I entered the familiar scene of Mr loston 's class ,I sat down as my new usual  seat at the far corner of the class, just opposite where we once sat. As if on cue Mr loston walked into the class dragging me out of yet another thought of him, which had been a frequent occurence since he left. Its been a year since I guess,  everyone so typically moved on, I cant blame them I guess. I cant move on, I don't think I could ever move on, can I?

since that day he left me, I couldn't move on, I cant even understand my self anymore because how he made me feel, what I felt for him and what w shared was my life ,now I cant understand what is going on in my  life anymore without him.