💟Chapter 2💟 The Party

Blas was making his way to the party nervous as ever. Maybe this is out of my reach... Blas though as he reached the forbidden forest.  Blas immediately spotted Draco and ran over to him. 

"Hi Draco, thanks for inviting me!" Blas thanked, as he was handed a drink by CJ. CJ was a acquaintance of Blas.

"Oh Blas you came, don't make me regret this!" Draco said, turning to face Blas. "Would you like to dance?" Draco asked, extending his hand to Blas. Blas took his hand and they went to the dance floor. They started to sway with the music yet Blas started to feel droopy. 

"Sorry Draco but I must take a seat." Blas ran off. CJ sat down next to Blas and they started to chat. 

"what bring you to the party?" CJ asked.

"Draco invited me..." Blas said, before he noticed it Blas had a bag over his head. Blas was being carried away to a van, he didn't know what to do. Blas tried to yell for help but nothing worked. 

It was a couple hours later and Blas woke up in a abandoned building, he was still in his cat girl costume. Blas frantically looked around but couldn't see a thing, then he saw a shadow emerge, it was CJ.

"Blas, I had to kidnap you so I could lure in Flinders and take his Subscribers. I hope you can understand." CJ explained, emerging from the shadows. Blas knew that this is bad news.