January 15th

Well I'm up at 7:00 and super tired😞
I just wanna skip school. Well who doesn't.
But I just want to say I think today will be a crapy day👎

Well I'm in band right now. And so far today has been pretty crapy, my bestfriend hailey just went to the ER because she has something wrong with her heart😞
I don't know what to do, I want to visit her over the weekend but I will be gone because I have a hockey tournament, up in Duluth and won't be to school on Friday which is tomorrow.

I'm bored and she is telling us about lessons, and that if we miss it there are no remake lesson and we get an automatic F! Harsh right.

The teachers say to use your time wisely, and this is the way I spend it. Writing things down so all you ppl (people) can read it.

Kinda is weird for me to have a lot of ppl (people) read this some I don't even know..

Everybody in the band room is complaining because we have to change our iPad backround to what time our lesson is..

It's only six hours ppl!!! (People)

I'm not complaining cuz (cause) I will never change my backround😅✋
Because it's MY backround I choose what I want.
Even tho they tell us we have to because it's the district property✋
Like, who cares! I'm using, so I'm in charge of it.
If it's your property then why do I have to pay for the charger and the case for it!?

I'm in math, we just got new seats and since me and my other friend were the extra students that didn't have a spot we got to choose where we sat. Which I obviously chose to sit by my other bestfriend abbi. She's super nice,pretty, and funny.
Also she's a twig! (Meaning like realllyyy skinny!)
But today I have to stay after because I have to work on spanish today. Because I'm supposed to leave on Friday for my hockey tournament. I'm glad cuz (cause) I get to miss school(:

{AFTER SCHOOL}
Well I'm after school, yipiiii😒👎
But I'm working on my spanish project and I have no idea how to do it, cuz (cause) all she does in class is talk in Spanish but NEVER teaches us any Spanish words at all!
But I can't complain cuz (cause) I don't listen to her anyways😅

I just got done doing my project which took 30mins I think longer tho (though) and she kept on telling me, but you can work just a little harder to get an A,
I told her no I'm just looking for a C or above.
And then she would say but you need to put more effort.

Like I did, I did everything you told me to do! Just to put some facts or pictures in the thing-link btw (by the way) Thing-Link is an app in the apple products where you take a pic (picture) and put facts in it.

But now I'm in math, and the teacher says I have to help students cuz (cause) I got an A- on my last test and they got F's (for the second time!)
So I tried to help them but they kept screwing around and laughing.

Btw (by the way) ppl (people) who are in my school the ppl (people) that were in my group were Zac Lenz, Trent Smit, Lance Nygene, and Aiden Reick. Sorry if I spelled there name wrong..

But I'm now at home, bored and sitting on the couch, writing in this.
And my grandpa is watching T.V.

And yea I guess that's it, so two words..

BYE BYE! 😅✌️