You couldn't ignored the story you knew it was Tom Holloway and you also knew going back to find them was a trap but you couldn't help it, your returned and likely captured might be the only way to save the team. Without a moments hesitation you ran out of the café, got in your car and drove to Virginia. Nothing was going to stop you, not the overwhelming exhaustion, not the anxiety, not the depression, or paranoia, not even the fear of seeing the team again! You needed to save your family!

Virginia was only 2 hours away and once you arrived you drove straight to Quantico. You didn't even have a plan, you were working on it as you frantically drove round the city. How you made it to Quantico in one piece was a mystery. When you arrived at FBI headquarters, you raced out of your car and into the building. It was busier than usual, but not surprising considering an entire team had gone missing. You tried to look for a familiar face in the crowd but you couldn't see anyone you recognised. Until the elevator doors opened and out came a very tired and stressed Anderson. You marched up to him, you were sure you looked like a crazy woman but this was an emergency! It took him a minute to recognise you but when he did he pulled you into a hug, which was weird. You had never hugged Anderson, nor were you planning on it.

"Well nice to see you too Anderson, but I need to know everything about the disappearance" you told him as you pulled away from the awkward embrace, unfortunately Anderson was pretty useless, he knew as much as you. But he did confirm that they were working on the Tom Holloway case when they disappeared.

You turned away and hurried back to your car, you weren't sure where you were going to go but you needed to be out the busy building so that you could thing. However it wasn't necessary because once you got to your car, you saw someone sitting in the back seat and before you could react someone came up from behind you and hit you round the head. You stood still for a second stunned as black spots clouded your vision. You felt yourself fall but never land.

The next thing you knew you were being dragged down a dirty corridor into a room with 7 others. You wanted to fight back but you simply did not have the strength. Once you were in the room the person threw you against the door then left, closing and locking the door after them. You laid there for a moment, weak and tired.

'Why me?' you wondered
'What did I do to deserve this?'

Tiredly, you sat up and turned round to look at the 7 others in the room. Sitting there tied up was the team. Their hands tied with zip ties and cloth shoved there mouths to stop them from talking or making a noise. You crawled towards Penelope first because she was nearest to you, then pulled the rag out her mouth, she tried to talk to you but you didn't listen or reply you were too busy trying to pull the rags out of everyone else's mouths. The zip ties were harder to remove and in the end you gave up. Frustrated you crawled back to the opposite wall and stared down at the floor, you couldn't look any of them in the eye.

No one said anything, no one knew what to say. They knew it was you yet the person sitting opposite them was a complete stranger. The worst part was that you wanted to smile, you wanted to laugh, and hug them all and tell them how much you had missed them, but you didn't have the strength.

"Well this isn't good" you stated, breaking the awkward silence. The team all looked at your expressionless face, Spencer wanted to run up to you and hug you and tell you everything would be ok, but he couldn't.

"Are... Are you ok?" Penelope asked timidly, you stared at her for a moment, it took your brain a few seconds to catch up.

"Do I look ok? hmm? No, no I am not ok" you snapped
"I am tired and cold and done with everything" you voice sounded a little less sarcastic and monotone, this time it sounded broken, and weak.