19. You have to leave the system

Start from the beginning

"Okay." I answer and hang up.

I take my motorcycle and drive to the location drop where I once again am met by Hunter.

"Here." He says and hands me the backpack. I take it and start going back to my motorcycle as Hunter calls me back.

"Yeah?" I ask. "Hey uh Jules, I kinda wanna hang out with you again. They all miss you." He says.

'They all' are all the package guys of this system that used to have parties together.

"I'm good man, thanks for the invitation though." I say and shoot him a smile.

"Why not? Are we suddenly not good enough anymore huh." He says as he clenches his jaws. I know that look on his face too goddamn good. I've been in enough fights with him.

"No bro it's not that, I got a girl now, I gotta keep focused I need to get out of this system." I know I can trust him with this information, I mean I don't know but if there's someone from this whole system, it's him.

"A girl huh? How cute. Don't get it all to high in your head. I tried to get out of this system, Flor tried, Quinten tried. We all fucking tried Jules, but good luck with that. By the way, you'll love who this package is for." He says and with that he leaves and I leave too.

The place where I arrive is a place I know all to well and the person I know even better is waiting outside her door.

"Nell." I say as I take my helmet off hang it at my motorcycle.

"Hot biker chick." Nell answers and comes up to me. "Got my shit?" She asks. "Jup." I answer.

"Did you know I asked your boss to send you? I can get anything done from him." She says with a smirk.

"Wanna get inside? Have a drink, or something stronger... or give me the pleasure." She offers. "No thank you, I should get home now." I answer and I'm about to turn around.

"Not so fast. You don't really have a choice. I don't pay your boss until you go inside with me and you know what happens if you don't treat the clients like they please." She says.

"No I really gotta go home." I answer.

"You really think he'll leave Billie and Aldon and Gavin alone if I don't pay." She says.

"How do you-"

"You're in a drug system, you should know better Jules. Billie, such an angel and such angelic voice. Would be sad if you got her blood on your hands huh." She says.

"Shut the fuck up." I say and walk to her front, not feeling like there's another option. "Make it quick." I add.

—————

"Oh yes fuck Jules." 

I'm fucking grossed out with myself.

"You are such an angel." Nell says as she pulls me on the bed with her.

"Nope, nothing else." I say and get off of the bed before she manages to pull me back.

"See you soon baby." Nell calls behind me.

—————

Once I get back to the beach, the show is over but the bar is still going so Claudia is behind the bar and I see Finneas is helping. Billie, aldon and Gavin are just sitting at chairs by the bar.

Once Billie sees me she gets up and pulls me along with her on a more private part of the beach.

"Where were you?" She asks. "You know where I was." I answer. "You smell different, you had sex." She says.

"I'm not about to lie to you, I told myself I wouldn't do it anymore. So yes. I made someone cum, it was not sex. Sex is when you love someone, I was obligated okay? She said she wouldn't pay unless I did it and if she wouldn't pay, my boss - whoever that is - would come after you, all of you." I explain. "Was it that Nell girl?" She asks. I nod, feeling ashamed of myself.

"You need to get out of this system. Forcing you to fuck someone? That's basically rape. Talk to your boss about quitting the next time he calls." She says.

"Are you mad?" I ask. She shakes her head.

"I couldn't."

"Not at you." She says.

"But go wash your hands please." She adds.

—————

Woahhh crazy times college started today and I had like 4 hours of online class what is this????

Anyway, tomorrow I have to go to campus for class which will be exciting, taking I can see my friends.

Also I'm 19, 19 years? What? That's like the last year of my teenage years. Who said I was ready to grow up already????