~Chapter Three~

Keith

The teacher's voice was muffled as Keith stared out the window that was beside him. When they got to school, they went to the principal to change Lance's schedule which was a lot harder than you think. Keith suddenly felt a tug on his wrist and he looked down to see the chain glow. Lance was sitting next to Keith recording notes on the notebook Keith had given him.

He looked so concentrated on the notes that he didn't even notice the glowing chain that was only visible to them. "Psst."

Lance stopped writing and looked at Keith with a cocked brow. Keith darted his eyes downwards to emphasize the glowing chain. The brunette haired demon stared at the glowing chain before sighing. "Why is it glowing now, we're close together." Keith whispered.

"It's more like an attendance thing. I have to do a command from my master before the chain becomes more fierce." Lance whispered back and awaited his first command. Keith blinked. "I-I can't say a command now!" He whisper shouted. Lance rolled his eyes and shrugged. "Alright," Lance said nonchalantly and wrote down the next set of notes.

Keith huffed and reluctantly checked his surroundings, "What command will be unnoticeable?" He whispered into Lance's ear. He felt Lance flinch and hold his ear. His face flushed a bright red as he stared at Keith in embarrassment. Keith grinned, "Sensitive ears, hm?"

"Shut up." Lance tried to glare at Keith, but his embarrassment got the best of him. "You didn't answer my question." Keith said as he twirled his pencil around his blank page notebook. "I dunno; I think-" Lance started to speak until he looked at Keith's empty page. Lance glared at Keith. "What?" Keith cocked a brow.

"Why aren't you writing anything?" Lance whisper shouted. Keith groaned and slouched in his chair. "Too lazy." He responded mellowly. Lance stared at him in annoyance and watched as the teacher sat back in her seat; announcing that the rest of the class time was free time. Lance hissed when he felt his wrist burning. The chain was starting to burn since he hasn't done his first command.

"Keith, give me a command already!" Lance yelled at Keith causing the whole class to stare at the two. Keith stared at Lance stunned and felt heat rushing to his face. The teacher cleared her throat, "I have no place to tell you who to date, but please keep your private affairs to yourself."

Lance sunk into his seat and covered his face. He heard the class snicker and felt a pair of grayish purple eyes burning into his skin. "Fuck. You." Keith said with gritted teeth.

The first hour flew by quickly and it was now lunch time. Keith was utterly exhausted. He had no free time and he was stuck with a demon he didn't even mean to summon! "I didn't think it would work, y'know?" Pidge said as she took another bite out of her sandwich. "I told you guys not to do that, but no one ever listens to me!" Hunk crossed his arms and pouted.

"Look on the bright side." Lance said, "You have a incubus to have fun with later on." He winked at the group of girls walking by. They immediately blushed and hurried to their table. Keith didn't know why, but he felt a tiny pinch of jealousy. He grumbled something under his breath and looked away from the flirtatious demon.

"Did you bring the book with you?" Pidge asked. Keith shook his head no. "I'll be right back; those group of girls wanna talk to me." Lance said with a smug grin. Keith watched as Lance got up to leave, but then remembered what would happen if they're far away from each other. "Wait Lance!" Keith called. Lance stared at Keith in confusion, "What's up?"