Chapter 1

Oha yo~!. My name is Amamiya Ruizu desu~!. I am 15 years old and I am in first year highschool. I really do miss my middle school friends T_T. But !, this year I am gonna do my best to live a happy school life.Hm!. Gambarimasu~. And " I hope it'll be a fun and peace year this year" I say. By the way, I came from Tokyo. Because of my mother's work, I have to move to Osaka with my family after I graduated from middle school.

                     I am going to make my friends proud by growing up.What I mean by growing up is my friends thinks I am very much like a little child because I always do childish stuff. So I am so not ready for high school but I am trying!. So, my sister is studying in a university and she is 19 now. And she is my only sibling, so it's just me, my sister and parents.OK!, I am now walking into my new-first day of school. Aaahh!. I am so nervous!!. I am shaking nervously while walking. Many questions came in my head, such as, What do I do?!, How will I make friends?, stuff like that. Aaaaahhh!!!!!.

                      " Hey, are you okay?" a female voice said. Is that my head talking to me?. Then I looked up while opening my eyes. I didn't even know I was walking with my eyes closed. Silly me. "Huh?", I answered. Wow, there is a very pretty looking girl standing in front of me. She said " You were looking pale there just now". "I,a-ahh-ah", I stuttered while feeling embarrased. The girl looked at me, making a weird face. I don't know what to say!. Help me!. I tried to get words out of my mouth but I just can't because News Flash: I am a super shy person. I get embarrased or shy easily. Yeah, call me a coward because I am weak person. I can't fight a person because I am too afraid to do it and I somehow can't fight because I'll feel bad. Sigh.... .

                    Back to life, my palms got really sweaty until the girl broke the silence " Oh, hahaha!. I get it, you are the shy type huh?". " It's okay, I am friendly person. Hi, my name is Kurosaki Riho. Just call me Rihon". She smiled while extending her right hand. I held her hand and we shake hands. She said " And you are?". I somehow I finally got the courage to talk because she comforted me a little. I said "A-Amamiya R-R-Ruizu desu~", in a low voice. " Waahh!!, you're so cute!". I faced the ground immediately when she said that, while I am feeling embarrassed. I looked up to her again when she said " Hey!, you're wearing a green ribbon. We're both first-years!. See, I also have a green ribbon". She is referring to the ribbon on my uniform. She is right though, I stared at her ribbon. " So, Amamiya-san have you already seen which you are in,on the board over there?". She pointed at the very far board on my right. I shake my saying " No, not yet. Um.. Kuros-". "Non non non! (It's Italian. It means NO). I told you call me Rihon", she said while moving her index finger left and right. And I said "Ohh. Sorry. R-Rihon, you c-can call m-m-me Rui" I stuttered.Aaaahh!!, I am still nervous. Rihon replied "Ehhhh. So that is your nickname. Ok then. Rui, let's dash for the board".

                    She quickly grabbed my hand and off we went. I went 'aaahhhh!!!!', as we ran. When we reached the board, I panted. I stared at Rihon, she dosen't even look tired at all!. She's still smiling at me. Well, anyway it's a good thing we came earlier, because it would crowded around the board and I won't be able to see which class I am in, then I would be late to class. I scanned the board one by one......And there!, I found it!. Looks like I'm in Class 1-Blue. What the-, the class names are colors. There are Red, Orange, Yellow,Green, Blue, Purple and Pink. So it's all 7 classes. Heh, the principal of this must really love colors. A hand touch my right shoulder and I glance behind, it is Rihon.

                      She pointed at my class and said " Look!. We're in the same class!". I stared at where she pointed and she is right. But how-?. Must be a coincidence. She smiled at me like crazy which kinda make me smile too. I guess it will a fun year after all. ^_^