Chapter 21

YO GUYS! I AM SO HYPED THIS YEAR!! XD THIS YEAR I WILL HAVE MY BIG EXAM! I LOVE CHALLENGES! WELL! I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY MY STORY SO FAR....ALRIGHT! TODAY'S STORY WILL MAKE YOUR HEART DOKI-DOKI SO READ WELL! XD

_____________________________________________________________________

             "Amamiya-san?", a male voice said. I stopped acting and turned to my left.

      *shock*

           "H-H-Hirugami-san!?", I shouted. "What are you doing here?", I quickly step off the stage and walked to him. "I was walking from the video store and came upon you here. What exactly are you doing here?". I got suprised and stuttered "EH? W-well, umm..How do I put this? umm..You could say I was becoming Snow White?". Hirugami-san smiled "I see.Well, I can't wait to watch this anime so I'll be going now",then ran off. "O-oh.. See ya", I waved him goodbye.

  *Next morning*

           I sretch my body as high as I can then sighed comfortably. I changed my clothes and head for school after breakfast. On the way, I saw Yamato-kun instead of Rihon. I got that heart squeezing everytime I see him. I am too shy to talk to him so I just trailed behind him. 

          While walking I fell over a tiny rock. Uughh..I'm so pathetic. I was trying to stand up until Yamato-kun appeared in front of me and helped me stand up. "T-thank you", I said, looking away from his eyes to avoid myself blushing.

                "What're doing?",he said. I laughed nervously. "I was heading for school and saw you on the way but I was scared to talk to you so I just followed behind". He got shocked then laughed "Seriously!? I scare you?"

                  That was something I didn't expect. " Yamato-kun.. I've never seen you laugh before. It suits you. You should do it more often", I smiled. Then Yamato-kun got all serious face and said " If I do that, I-". He cut off his sentence. "Nevermind, let's just go". And so we headed straight to school.

                  When we reached the practice room, I try to talk to Yamato-kun but he ignored me and went in ahead. Sigh... I shouldn't have said all that.

                    I studied my script again and again as I try to act them out before Mr. Horuda comes into the room. Soon the practice room is filled with students and Mr. Horuda came in to start the rehearsal.

                    After hours of rehearsing, it's finally time for the climax of the play. This is the part where I'm supposed to 'die' before the dwarves comes in but I always fail to do it. So here goes nothing... By the time Mr.Horuda said " Action!", I felt Snow White's feelings and emotions rush into my head when acting.

                  When I rise from my 'dying' position, the room was filled with silence. Then, Rihon clapped followed with the others. Mr. Horuda walked over to me and said "Thank you" then walked away. We rehearsed the last part of the scene where I awaken from the kiss of the prince. But of course,it wasn't a real kiss. Hirugami-san just showed his back to the audience and leaned down just a few inches from my face. You've no idea how nervous I was when he did that.

                        After the rehearsal, I head to the studio to practice my dancing and singing with my seniors. We shared a lot of our stories everytime we took a short break. It appears that Ino and Mari (They told me not to be so formal to call them senpai since we're idol members now) asked permission to 'get away' from the program earlier because they're worried that the Idol Club won't make it in time. Ino asked her butler(I know it's suprising) to make a speial request to a designer to make costumes for us. While of that, Mari filled the entry form to use the stage and told the sound staffs what to do.

                          Kana and Ai also did a lot for the club. Hearing all this makes me feel useless. (>.>) Well! Even though I didn't do much, all I want is for everybody to smile! 

_________________________________________________________________

WELL GUYS! THIS IS ALL! PLEASE WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! OH YEAH! THERE WERE SOME MISTAKES IN CHAPTER 5. KANA WASN'T SUPPOSED TO BE THE ONE WITH THE PONYTAIL BUT IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE AI. BUT I ALREADY FIXED IT ANYWAY SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO CHECK IT BACK :P... ALRIGHT! THE USUAL END..STAND! BOW! AYE!! XD