Chapter one.

Jared's pov.

               I kept having the same dream every night. The girl with the green wig at the Club, the way she kissed me had an effect on me. She was the only girl that made me feel that ways. Her boobs pressing upon my chest made me feel jiggy. She kissed me like she wanted me to taste every bit of her. She made my heart beat fast as she led me upstairs to the hotel at the Club. She pushed the door open with her ass not wanting to tear off my lips.  She pushed me into the bed and continued kissing me.
          "What's your name?."I asked watching her take off her dress and I took off my belt and pants.
           "Belva. "She replied almost immediately.
            After we went almost up to ten rounds. My body ached, but somehow I still wanted her. I didn't want the night to end. The next thing I remembered was me waking up alone in the bed and sighting a note on the bed. It read.
           Last night was a mistake,
         I have a boyfriend. And my
         Name isn't Belva.
            My alarm clock woke me up and I couldn't help but wonder why I still had that same dream, even after 2 years. I had told Tony, my PA to search for her. I gave him all the descriptions I could but, he came back with nothing. I pushed the duvet cover off my body and instantly ran to the bathroom and had my shower.
          Some people say I don't have time for myself and I don't like to take breaks off work. They might be right, but that's how I was brought up. Being the First and only child of Mr and Mrs Mason Hillweath, it meant that I was going to be the heir of the family business, so I wanted to work twice as hard to put things in place it's not like I needed to.
         I got out of the bathroom and started drying my dark brown hair with a towel. I looked stressed, I needed a day off today. Just a day to myself. I grabbed my phone and called Tony telling him to cancel all the plans I had today.
        I got dressed in my rob and headed to the kitchen for breakfast. I saw my Cook, Jane. She was in her late sixties. She was almost like a mother to me, she had worked with me for almost 3 years now. Her jet black hair was almost covered with grey hair. She was staring something on fire when I got to the kitchen. She looked back and smiled at me.
        "Good morning Jared."She said handing me my coffee. I moved my hand in a manner to decline it.
       "Morning, Aunt Jane. "I called her aunt as a sign of respect. "I'mnot going to work today, so there's no need for the coffee. "I said before hugging her.
       "You finally took my advice, you really need this. "She said smiling sweetly at me. "I made soup, want some. "
         "of course I do. Aunt." I said before heading to the living room.
         "I'll bring it to you as soon as it's done. "She said yelling behind me.
          I turned on the TV and I watched the videos from Michael's marriage. Michael is my best friend. I missed his wedding to Alex because I was in Dubai for a business meeting. So he made me promise to watch every bit of it.
         I watched as the bride, Alex walk down the aisle. She looked very beautiful in her look silver dress. I watched for a while and then it got to the kissing part and I noticed this blonde girl clapping harder than everyone else. She looked so familiar, I zoomed in. It's Belva. The search is over.