1. NEW MORNINGS

Good Morning Lovely People... This is the First Chapter of my story... Hope You all will like it... Do tell if any corrections required... Criticism allowed...
ENJOY READING...!!!!

Early in morning, the artistic golden sun got up like a baby and started painting the dark black sky into a bright blue sky. The bright looking milky clouds got up from sleep and started travelling around the sky visiting the wonderful environment.
The first rays of sunlight lit up the room, where a couple was sleeping peacefully. The dawn chorus of melodic birdsong drifted in, while the girl's sleep was getting disturbed due to continuous wailing of the baby..
    She was about to get up when she realises that the wailing has stopped.. She goes to check, only to come across the most cutest and beautiful scene.. Her two lifelines are talking to each other, one in the other's arms...

She was lost in them, when she heard her baby calling on to her sensing her presence

She was lost in them, when she heard her baby calling on to her sensing her presence.... She went to them and took her baby in her arms...

Saanvi- Mera baby jaldi uth gaya... Neend complete hogayi...?? Chalo, abhi Mumma Ansh ko bath karaayegi, new new clothes pehnaayegi...
(Ansh seemed to understand her mumma's words, as he smiled in approval)

Viraj- Mumma ko sirf Ansh ki padi hai , Ansh k Dadaa ki nahi...!! (Making a pout face)

Saanvi- Haan toh, Ansh Mera baby hai... And I love him the most... U don't get jealous...

Viraj- Oye Hello, Mein koi jealous nahi hun... Aur bhulo mat, Ansh aaya kaise... Dono ki equal mehnat hai...

Saanvi(hiding her blush)- Accha ji...

Viraj(coming closer)- Haan ji...
(But how could Ansh allow that, so he started crying)

Viraj- Lo... Mere Romance ka dushman...(To Ansh) Yahi haal raha naa betaa, toh mil gayi tujhe behen..

Saanvi- Shut up Viraj.... Kuch b bolte ho, baccha hai wo... Aur office nahi jaana tumhe...?!?!? Go, get ready..

Viraj- Haan, jaa raha hun... Tum b jaao, apne nawabzaade ko ready Karo... Baaki aise mauke b aate honge...
(Saanvi just smiles while Viraj goes to get ready, cutely huffing in anger)

At the Breakfast table,
Saanvi was setting the table with all the dishes... while feeding Ansh at the same time and instructing the workers about the chores...
Viraj comes down for breakfast while speaking on the phone..

Viraj(on the phone)- Haan Laksh... Saare contract files mere table pe rakh do, and mail me the minutes of today's meeting and a copy of the project details... Most important, keep the board room ready, I will reach in 15 min...

Saanvi(taking the phone)- Laksh, Tumhaare Boss 15min mein nahi, 30min mein aayenge... So saambhaal Lena... U got my point right..??

Laksh- Jii ma'am... Mein samajh gaya...