6. UNKNOWN FEELINGS

Good Afternoon Lovely Readers....!!!! This is the Next Chapter.... Hope Everyone must be waiting for this.... Do Comment your Reviews People.... It means a lot to me...!!!!
ENJOY READING...!!!!

At SINHA MANSION,
Saanvi was patiently waiting for her husband to come home.... Her two babies have already reached way before....!!!! Ishaan told that the interview was good and he might get selected, and went to his room saying that he was not hungry, but the lost look on his face was saying another story....!!! With Dhruv, it was different.... He did not even acknowledge her and went upstairs.... That goofy smile on his face did not help the situation at all...!!!!
She, for a fact knew that something is definitely wrong with her boys.... So, she was waiting for her dear Patidev to come home so that she could discuss the matter...!!!!
Her train of thoughts were broken by the ringing of call bell... She hurriedly went and opened the door, only to find Viraj at the doorstep....!!!!

Saanvi- Aagaye aap..... Aaj itna late kaise hogaya...????

Viraj- Ye mera Normal timing hai Saanvi.... Infact, aaj jaldi aaya hun, nahi toh normally dinner time par aata hun....!!!!

Saanvi- Aap fresh ho kar aa jaayiye.... Mein Coffee lekar aati hun...!!!

Viraj- Thik hai....!!!! Vaise, Bacche kahan hein...???

Saanvi- Ishaan aur Dhruv apne rooms mein hein.... Aur Ansh So raha hai...!!!

Viraj- Accha, mein fresh ho jaata hun... Coffee room mein hi le kar aa jaao...!!!
(Saanvi prepares black coffee and pours in two mugs, and prepares green tea for Dhruv and herself.... Ishaan prefers his coffee black, just like her husband... Whereas Dhruv is more of a tea person, or he had changed his habit just to make her feel welcome....!!!! Either ways, She loves all of them equally... They are her world, and she will do everything in her power to make her world happy....!!!!)

When Viraj came out, He saw Saanvi sitting on the sofa with two cups.... He sat beside her and took the cup from her hand...

Viraj- Abb bataaogi kyaa hua hai...??? Itna kyaa soch rahi ho... Koi problem hai....???

Saanvi- Nahi.... Bas aise hi....

Viraj- Saanvi.... I have known you for 5 years now.... Tum kab kaise rehti ho, acche se jaanta hun.... (Holding her hand) Bataao, kyaa hua hai...???

Saanvi- Wo actually.... (and tells him about the happenings since morning)

Viraj- Bas itni si baat.... Apne devaron k liye pareshaan ho....!!!! Mein baat karta hun unnse... Don't worry...!!!

Saanvi- Aap Dhruv se baat kijiye.... Mein Ishaan se baat karti hun....!!!!

Viraj- Thik hai.... Jaao apne laadle k paas... Vaise b,wo tumhe hi bataayega kyaa hua hai..!!!!
(Deciding on the facts, both of them move towards Ishaan's and Dhruv's room....!!)

In Ishaan's Room,