"How dare you! Those are not junk I won them in various auctions across the world. Each of them are as expensive as a whole house!"

"Whatever baby."

Silence followed soon after, Alistair didn't meant to say those words, it just flowed out of his mouth effortlessly, like it was meant to be said and seeing Karma's flushed face neither did she ever thought that he would refer to her like that.

No other words were exchanged as she made him follow the path of her room, him just behind her, looming his frame over her petite one.

Homey

The first word that came to his mind after he took in her room was that she belonged to it. There was a vibe of indifference yet care..a true irony.

Nothing seemed to be selected by her own self because of the bright coloured wind chains hanging from the ceiling but yet a innocence of childhood was reflected in complete contrast with the lush grey walls and bed while reflected regality.

Alistair pulled out the food from the packets putting it out on the crystal tables kept front of the sofaset a bit far from the bed.

The boxes were opened one by one and Karma watched the never-ending supper that was kept infront of her as Alistair took a seat beside her on the sofa

"Why?" She whispered in a daze when he opened her palms, placing a Box of Chinese on it.

"Because you have stopped eating.If you carry out like this you will get ugly and thin. I am always surrounded by splendid beauties so I won't be able to suffer in your presence."

Karma laughed at his silly talk, eating fast as if she had just noticed that she was famished. She knew he meant none of it but it warmed her heart that he cared for her health. A spark lit her heart.... Care a word which she had forgotten.

In her previous relationship she was abused not loved. Taken advantage of but not care. The smiled turned down when she realized that he said he was surrounded by beauties.

Alistair watched her chew the delicacy slowly, unknowing a pout came on her face.

"Don't pout little girl, I am sure by now that you know that you are unparallel.

There is always a competition of beauty, strength and intelligence but I would be honest you don't belong in that race, you are made to stand out...watch those measley beings compete knowing that none have it like you....that you are exquisite in every way.

Ofcourse if we ignore your arrogance and tantrums." Karma looked at his smiling face, a dimple forming at his side.

Untouched with evil and far from the monsters like Alaric, Alistair was considerate for everyone. He respected women and understood the meaning of being a devil.

Being strong was different. To never harm innocents just to prove your strength, to not rip lives and souls, to protect is what strength was.

Alistair was strong.

Being cruel was different, a person who took sadistic pleasure in the pain of others. To hurt, claw and tear someone's dignity was cruel.

Alaric was cruel.

"Alistair I want to tell you why I want revenge and I need you to hear me."

Need....he was her need.

"I was fifteen, when I got involved with a nineteen year old boy. It was illegal and illicet..but I was naive, above all... I was blind to not see that I wasn't the first of his victims.

Unaware that the reason he wanted to be with me was because of my body I fell in love with him and became his puppet for him to use and abuse."

The temperature dropped but Karma refused to look at the thunderous expression on the figher's face.

He had no right to be angry when she was not his but if he could he would have murdered the bastard in cold blood at the moment.

"Continue." He stopped eating a while ago and Karma nodded at his raged command shuddering.

"We were caught at the back of the school building almost having... " She choked as if the words were poison.

"I didn't knew at that moment that the girl who had caught us was once a victim of that boy herself. Atlanta warned me but I didn't pay heed thinking of her as a jealous bitch. I ran to that bastard's house and did the deed. I had sex with him." Tears threatened to flow down her eyes.

"He discarded me the second I was fucked mercilessly. Threw me out of his house and that day unknowing I killed someone.

A demon fucked me cruelly and the same demon murdered her brutally. The time I was crying tears of blood Atlanta was being held underneath the water struggling.

I was walking barefoot after a night filled with nightmares and saw her dead body being taken out of the lake. Alistair.... Dark red fingers marks were across her neck as if somebody had.... " And the grief hit her hard, tears coming out at full force.

"Somebody had strangled her. But the law enforcement declared it a state of suicide. Even a blind man could see it was a murder but they didn't care.

I sold whatever possessions I had to hire a detective in seceracy... The man whom I send to Cassius' den, the one you saved was the same that I hired three years ago.

The street's surveillance camera recorded the incident occuring in broad daylight. I could do absolutely nothing but watch those horrific deeds.

She was threatning that bastard that she would reveal the truth, she fought.... because she thought that her silence would kill many girls but it killed her at the end."

Blood filled Alistair's vision as his hold grew tighter on the table, the glass digging into his palm painfully but he kept silent.

The hell would cry in horror. That silence...was the beginning of a a dark era.

An era of molten blood.

"World bows to power so power was what I became in all its glory. The personification of rage and venom.

They protected the bastard because he was Cassius' son.

The future drug Lord.

And I want him to succeed his father's throne.

Only then I will snatch everything from him. Even if he begs in streets and becomes a blind man I wouldn't be satisfied.

I want him to lose all his sanity. Like an animal, treated like an animal. I want his soul to remember the blood I will bathe him in.

I want to behead him and drink his blood only then my thirst would be quenched and then I would breath in fresh air."

Another person would have cowered in fear as those words left Karma's pouty red lips but Alistair gave a bone chilling smile.

"I will slaughter all of them and bring their heads as a trophy for you to see and laugh as the heavens rejoice." His palm cupped her cheek as he promised her hell and heaven altogether.
*********************