Chapter 6

Jennie was nervous, she was finally going to see you in person. It took her around 2 hours just to look good, even though she always looks good, her members keep on teasing her and the feline eyed girl can't help but to blush.

The bar that they were going to was at the top of a hotel, Jennie was surprised that you work at a place like this, it was expensive, like a high class bar and they love it. It's not really going to be their first time in a bar like this, if they want to drink and hang out, their management will make sure that they would go to a bar like this one. The girls wanted to party and dance but they knew that this was for their safety.

Jennie sighed when they arrived at the very top floor, when the elevator opened, they awed at what they say. The bar has a combination of black, white and gold and they could tell that the people inside are either rich or a celebrity just like them.

They got noticed by a few people, judging from the stares they got while a waiter was leading them to a table. Jennie wanted a table close to the bartenders and she thanked the waiter mentally when he did. They looked at the menu and they are a lot of drinks from mocktails, coffees, teas, juices and of course, the liquors and cocktails. They were even some food that Rosé seemed to love.

They told their order to the waiter and they started talking to each other but Jennie wasn't listening, she was looking for a certain girl, she was looking for you.

Your shift started three hours ago, she was almost close to giving up but she saw finally saw you coming out from the restroom. Her heart started beating faster, she can't believe she's actually looking at you in person. You were beautiful, pictures do not give you justice. Your hair was brown, slightly wavy and it was in a pony tail. You looked taller than her but she's not sure since you're using heels and your outfit, it suits you so well. You were wearing a suit but instead of pants, you wear in a skirt, she's guessing that this might be the female bartender's outfit.

She kept glancing at you, amazed by how your arms work and how fast it is. Her members were talking and when their topic became you, she finally listened but still making glances at you.

You laughed at your co workers, surprised at the sudden apperance of the kpop group, you were thankful that you decided to go to work today because if not, then you'll be very disappointed. Their order of drinks were assigned to you and before you worked on that, you texted Jane.

My cutie 😘 :
Unnie, do you know blackpink?

Jennie opened her phone, seeing a message from you.

Jane 💕 :
Yes I do, why?

My cutie 😘 :
They're here at the bar I'm working at, probably having a girls night out

Jane 💕 :
Lucky! Are you a fan?

My cutie 😘 :
I listen to their music but I won't really call myself a fan

My cutie 😘 :
Aside from their names, I don't know much about them : (

My cutie 😘 :
But maybe after this moment, I would check them out

Jane 💕 :
Do you have a favorite member?

My cutie 😘 :
Lisa is my favorite! But there's something about Jennie that gets my attention 🤔

Jennie felt butterflies when she read that, she didn't know that you knew them, this just makes it more difficult to approach you.

My cutie 😘 :
Speaking of Jennie, believe it or not, she keeps looking at my way