Chapter 4

Jennie smiled as she puts her phone down, it's only been a 2 weeks but she's already so attached to girl she's texting with. She was still scared because this person can be an obsessed fan and she might reveal Jennie's number when she says who she is, that's why she says so little about herself. She haven't seen you but she has heard you and oh my, she loves to hear your voice. You would sometimes send her voice messages, telling her that you're too tired to type and Jennie has no problem with that.

Your Australian accent was something Jennie didn't know she needed to hear, it was smooth and soft, just the way she likes it. She'll admit, she might be growing feelings for you but she doesn't care. She'll be flirty and when you flirt back, Jennie becomes a blushing mess.

BLACKPINK was currently at the airport, waiting for their flight to go to Japan for a schedule and she was so excited because she wanted to see you, she's going to ask where you work later when they arrive. Her members know about you and they would tease her but also telling her to be careful. She understands but you're so irresistible.

My cutie 😘 :
Hey Jane, you got a second?

Jane 💕 :
I'm here, anything wrong?

My cutie 😘 :
I currently have a cold, is it okay for me to drink some hot chocolate?

Jane 💕 :
You have a cold???? Why? Take care of yourself!

My cutie 😘 :
I'm sorry 😩 I got rained on yesterday : (

Jane 💕 :
Be careful next time, okay? And don't drink hot chocolate, drink some tea

My cutie 😘 :
Iced tea? 🥺

Jane 💕 :
HOT tea, got it?

My cutie 😘 :
Alright 🙄

Jane 💕 :
Good, I gotta go now! Get well soon, babe. Ily

My cutie 😘 :
Ilyt! ❤️

"Unnie, why are you smiling?" Lisa asked Jennie, after she puts her phone in her pocket, they were about to board the plane. She glared at Lisa, linking her arms with her.

"Am I not allowed to smile, Lisa?"

"You're like a love struck teenager everytime you talk to her."

"Shut it, Manoban."

Lisa was right tho, she can't help but feel butterflies everytime she talks to you but she's worried about you right now, she wants to hold you tight and take care of you herself. She was worried because she knows you're alone at your dorm and there's no one there with you, she tried not thinking about it all through out the plane ride.