Part12: Where Are You?

AUTHOR NOTE: During the full moon, if a werewolf comes in contact or sees the moon and the moonlight he will transform into a wolf and have no control over himself. Avoiding the Moonlight will keep him safe from transforming and will be fine to spend the night, so staying home is the solution.

__________

Tul woke up and found himself hugging Max. Max was there awake waiting for him to wake up "Good morning my beautiful wolf" said Tul after rubbing his eyes and hugging again his man.

"Good morning my precious boyfriend " Max replied and gently kissed Tul's cheek.

Tul giggled as he heard Max call him that "So, I'm your boyfriend now" he blushed as he looked at Max who nodded "Don't want?" Max asked and messed Tul's hair.

"Of course I want, I always wanted that" Tul replied and hugged Max tighter "I'm curious about something" he added "when did you know you are a werewolf?" Tul asked and layed on Max looking at him curiously.

"I don't remember, I've been like that since a really young age" Max replied and then gave Tul a small kiss on the cheek.

"What about your parents? Are they werewolves too? Your siblings? Or is it just you?" curious Tul asked moving his face closer to Max.

"We're all like that" Max smiled.

"Woah! I like that! Can I meet your family one day?" Tul asked and pouted, he was way too excited.

Max nodded and gently pat his head "I'll take you to our home later after the camp" Max replied and planted a kiss on his nose.

"Yeeeey I'm meeting them soon!!! I'm happy hehehe! But wait, are they okay with the idea that I'm not like them?" asked Tul worried, what if the family was against him loving someone who isn't a werewolf like them all, what if he wasn't good enough? He thought. Max at that moment asked him not to worry about this matter and not to overthink it.

They got up and went to the camp activities' place, it was a fun day and everyone was so happy. It was getting darker, everyone started to prepare for the night around the campfire; some were getting woods, some were getting the food and drinks.

Max was searching everywhere, every single corner. He found Tay picking up wood and ran to him anxious "Tay, did you see Tul?" Max asked.

"He was helping me bring wood for the campfire, I haven't seen him after that, He may be with Pharm as usual" Tay replied.

Max looked around him and found Pharm all alone so he ran towards him as fast as he could "Pharm!!! PHARM!" He started yelling

Pharm was startled when he heard Max yelling, he thought that he was angry at him or something but something was wrong he was sure. Why would Max the quietest person that he had ever known be yelling like that? "What's wrong Max?" he asked as soon and Max stopped in front of him.

"Did... Did you see Tul?" Max asked him and he seemed too anxious which made Pharm worried then.

"He was with me a few moments ago bringing wood, suddenly disappeared, I thought he went to you" Pharm replied nervous.

"He didn't come!!! Why didn't you follow him?!" Max furiously shouted, he was so worried about his man that he couldn't stop himself from yelling at Pharm.

Pharm felt so scared then "But how could I follow him if I didn't know that he left?" he stopped for a second and then yelled "wait, are you telling me he is lost?"

"I think he is, I couldn't find him anywhere" Max said, his heart started beating faster, the same feeling as before, the one when Great tried to attack Tul. He felt that Tul was scared, he could feel all his emotion at that time. His breath became heavier, chest burning, his mind swimming in thoughts... He was so scared and confused and didn't know what he was supposed to do.

Where Tul would be that time, is he lost or did someone kidnap him? Maybe Great is trying to hurt him again? Or maybe he just went to bring something? But I can feel him, I can feel what he's feeling... I feel his heart beating, he is scared I can feel that... I need to find him. Max was immersed in his thought, he was too worried and anxious that he was almost losing his mind.

"Did anyone see Tul? DID SOMEBODY SEE HIM? WHERE IS TUL?! TUL WHERE ARE YOU!! "Max shouted while looking around anxiously. "I CAN'T FIND TUL!"