Part2: you look so good today!

"Oh my gooood I'm late again!" Tul ran again the next day while on his way to the class that had already started. "hello I'm sorry for being late teacher, my alarm didn't ring this morning so i..." he was saying when the teacher asked him to enter pointing at an empty seat for him to sit on.

He looked at the seat and as soon as he saw Max sitting on the seat that was next to it, he couldn't but brightly smile. "Okay, thank you" he said and walked there. He put his things down and sat down while greeting Max. "Oh hello, you look good today!" Tul said while looking at him with a huge smile that was drawn on his face, appreciating the beauty he was seeing in the early morning.

"Who's looking good today?" Max replied gently biting his lips stopping himself from smiling.

"I'm talking about you, but your hair is a little messy." Tul added as he fixed Max's soft hair.

Max's eyes were fixed on Tul who was so close to him while gently moving his hair "Thank you" he smiled a little "oh I was busy at night and woke up late so I forgot to fix my hair hehe" he added.

"Busy at night? Are you working overtime?" curious Tul asked as he took his notebook out of his bag.

"Ah no, um... well, something like that" Max replied while listening to the teacher's explanation.

Tul turned around and looked at Max with a smirk on his face "Or are you staying with your girlfriend?" he giggled a little.

Max's face turned blank rolling his eyes back "I don't have a girlfriend".

Tul tilted his head a little and started asking too many questions one after the other "You don't? Are you sure? What would make you stay up all night then if you're not working and don't have a girlfriend?"

"Yeah I'm sure. Why would I have one? Um... Focus with the teacher, you're so nosy" Max added as he held Tul's face and turned it towards the teacher.

"What?! I'm nosy? Or you're trying to change the subject for some reason hmmmm..." Tul smirked again

"Shhh be quiet dear!" Max said and turned Tul's face again towards the teacher.

"Wait, did you just call me dear?" Tul's eyes widened.

"SHUT UP! You guys are talking too much" Pharm turned around angry asking them to stay quiet; he couldn't focus at all because of the two of them who chatting all the time "the lunch break is after 30 minutes you can talk then, but please let me listen to the teacher..."

"Hey don't shout at us, okay." Tul replied and pouted.

....

Thirty minutes later, while eating lunch together, "Max! There's that good small restaurant near here. The food there is delicious! Will you go with me eat barbecue there tonight?" Tul asked while munching his food.

Max placed the fork on his plate and softly bit his lower lip "tonight?" he asked with a broken voice "ah I can't go, I'm usually busy at night, but we can go in the weekend eat barbecue for lunch if you want, it's better." And a pained smile appeared on his face.

Tul felt a little bit sad, he really wanted to go out and spend more time with him but it seemed that Max was busy in their actual free time "AH... But the weather is cooler at night than noon, and better..." he sighed "Well... Okay then no problem. We'll go this weekend!" as he continued munching his food, he rested his chin on his hands as he said "anyways did I tell you this today?"

"Tell me what?" Max was confused hearing Tul's sentence.

Tul moved closer to him "You look so good today" Tul smiled and bit, his face turned red like a tomato.

"Who looks good? Me?!" shocked Max yelled, his eyes blinking way too fast as he got shy.

"Yes you..." Tul replied while still staring at the man in front of him admiring his beauty and every single detail in this masterpiece.

"Thank you!" Max smiled, lifted his hand up and pat Tul's head. "And, do you know that you are cute?"

"Me? I am not cu..." Tul was saying when Max interrupted him.

"Yes you" Max said and cutely winked. At that moment, Tul looked down so shy and his face turned even redder.

Max giggled seeing him blush. So cute, he spelled wildly smiling.

"Don't call me cute, I'm not turning red, it's just hot in here" Tul replied frowning his eyebrows.

"Feeling hot huh?" Max smirked and giggled a little.

"YA! Just eat your lunch and stop talking!" shy Tul yelled and awkwardly munched his food.

Max couldn't stop himself from laughing, Tul was so adorable which made him feel happy "Yeah I'll eat well" he added.

"Oh my god! You're so annoying!" Tul pouted.

"So are you annoyed?" Max asked biting his lower lip while looking at tul. Tul looked at his plate and nodded and that made Max chuckle, he moved his face closer to Tul's "I love it when you're annoyed by me" he winked once again.

"CAN YOU BOTH STOP FLIRTING INFRONT OF MY SOUP?! I'M NOT HUNGRY ANYMORE, GOSH! SO CHEESY WHY AM I HERE!" Pharm yelled and started hitting his hand on the table.

"Who's flirting?" Tul replied startled.

"YOU BOTH" Pharm added as he sat down again and continued eating.

"We're not flirting!!" Tul denied that moving his hands so fast in front of him.

Pharm turned towards Tul and rolled his eyes "What do you guys call that then? Potatoing?" he laughed. "YOU GUYS ARE FLIRTING AND I F* KNOW YOU LIKE EACH OTHER! WHY DON'T YOU JUST SAY HOW YOU BOTH FEEL ALREADY! Gosh!" Pharm shouted again.

"L... Like who?" Tul and Max said both at the same time shocked and then looked at each other "WHAT?!"

"I'm out of here hehehe I have maths class excuse me!" Pharm replied and walked back to his class.