Chapter 1

It was around March. Boys from the Fukurodani Academy Group and Karasuno Volleyball Club had come together to participate in a volleyball training camp.

It had been a strenuous three days for all teams, Karasuno especially. For that reason, Daichi called his club members for extra practice after the day's matches. While most groaned about the additional practiced, it was surely an effective use of their time.

The gym doors burst open. The boys stood frozen in their spot.

"Takeda Sensei?! Is everything okay?," Daichi asked.

In between breaths, Takeda Sensei huffed, "Every..one report to the main gym...nasium immediately!"

The boys grew with concern  as they watched their coach run to the next door gym. One by one, they filed out the doors.

In the main gymnasium, all the teams were gathered. Most boys chattered among themselves. Managers from the different teams were huddled together pacing back and forth.

"Why is everyone gathered here? Is it an emergency?," Asahi asked, quivering at the same time.

Suga turned around at Asahi's comment, only to find the Karasuno boys panicking in their own ways.

"HINATA BOKE! GET OFF OF ME," Kageyama yelled as he kicked Hinata off his back.

It became increasingly worse watching Tanaka and Noya.
"WERE ALL GONNA DIE AND IM NEVER GONNA GET A GIRLFRIEND AND IM NEVER GONNA BE ABLE TO HAVE SE-"

Daichi whipped around to glare at the boys. A glare strong enough to put them in their place.

"C'mon...we shouldn't freak out until the announcement is actually said. I'm sure it will all be fine," Suga said with a warm smile.
—-
The head coaches from Shinzen and Fukurodani high school made their way to the front of the room.

"Can I have your attention please?," one of the coaches said.

The boys nervously shifted in their place as they faced towards the speaker.

The coach continued, "It has come to our attention that our prefecture has currently been lockdown"

Whispers were heard across the gym. What could they possibly be on lockdown for?

"There is an epidemic, and the nation of Japan issued that lockdowns would need to be put in place effective immediately across prefectures. Therefore, for everyone's safety, students must remain in the prefecture until further notice. You will be provided food and lodge. However, we will not be able to accompany 18 students during this time. If you are willing to transfer to another place to stay, please come up to this stage, and we will discuss further details in private. Sorry everyone for the inconvenience. Please call your parents to let them know."

Epidemic? Lockdown? These words were enough to send the boys into panic. Some from the other teams rushed out of the gym immediately, wanting to call their parents right away. Some stayed in the gym as they were confused about what to do.

Daichi ran over to the Karasuno coaches. The team watched him as he had his private discussion. With an affirmative nod given be Coach Ukai, Daichi ran back to his team.

"We're going to go up to the stage. I have a person in mind that will allow us to stay with them for the time being"

"Who is it? Is it a girl?," Noya beamed.

Daichi rolled his eyes and led the boys towards the stage.

On the stage, the captain from Nekoma was standing there, hands on his hips.
"What do we have here? The whole Karasuno team? Must be nice to have all you transfer together"

"Why didn't you bring your team?," Hinata asked.

"Kenma walked out and the rest followed,"

"But aren't you the captain?"

"HUH? What did you say-"

Kuroo was interrupted by a loud scream across the gym.

"AGASHIII, can you go with me pleaseeee," Bokuto pleaded.

"Don't beg Bokuto-san. I already said yes," Akaashi responded with a stoic face.

On the stage, the Karasuno team, Kuroo, Bokuto, and Akaashi stood. Daichi offered the three other boys to transfer to the same place they were going. All three agreed. The coaches thanked them for their cooperation and sent the boys off.

As the boys piled into a bus, Bokuto asked, "Hey...Daichi? Where are we going exactly?"

"To L/N's house."