I nodded. And he pulled down my black yoga pants. My knickers still on. Gentleman. He kissed his way up my leg from my calves to the inside of my thigh. Where he kissed and nibbled making me want to rip my knickers off and have him right then and there.

"Jamie, please..." I moaned almost unconsciously, tangling on hand in his long blond hair and another went to my breast. He hooked his finger in the knickers in between my legs. And somehow got them pulled down and threw them on the floor.

Then he went up again opening my legs, and lying himself in-between then. With his finger he stroke his way up and down my slit, making me sigh at the contact. My breath hitch and I felt even more heat pole in my nether regions.

"More," I croaked hoarsely and at this his finger went to my entrance encircling it while still not entering. Then opening up my folds he placed his mouth over my clit, which made my whole body grit with desire. I tangled my fingers in his hair, and then in one quick swift motion he sunk one finger into my wet folds, making me gasp. I needed to contain myself not to start riding his fingers.

"Fuck," I said as he whirled his tongue around my clit and lightly sucked on it, making my body squirm and clench as he sent shivers of pleasure through me. He started out slow with his finger pulling in and out careful not to hurt me, but it wasn't enough. I needed more. And I would damn tell me him so.

"Jamie, please more, faster," I moaned. And he complied by sinking on more finger into me, curling his finger slightly against my inner wall and setting up the speed, while he still had his mouth on my clit. Pleasure I had never experienced ripped through me, making me bend off the bed as he somehow found my G spot inside me, hitting over and over again. He sat up the speed even more, now ramming his fingers into me. I began to feel the build-up, my body was sticky with sweat and I felt more alive than I had done in weeks. My hips started to grind his face, my fingers still tangled in his fair locks, urging the release to come.

"Jamie I'm gonna c,-" I didn't even finish my sentence, before he started humming against my clit just as I had done with his cock and I fell over the edge, a wave of pleasure raised and clashed in my cunt rippling through my whole my body making my cunt clench down around his hand and my legs squished together holding his face firmly in place, my body spasming and jerking violently. Jamie kept humming against my clit, riding out the wave with me.

When the waves died down, I lied there on my back, feeling the still present aftershocks cursing through my body with a couple seconds apart, trying to get my breath under control Jamie got up and settled himself in between my legs. I could feel his cock, against my still convulsing cunt.

"Blimey Jamie, where'd you learn to do that?" I said slightly out of breath taking hold of his face and kissing him. His hands were resting on either side of my face looking down at me, caressing my flushed cheeks.

"I told you, I know what I am doing." He said smiling and kissed me again, "you're not done yet, are you?" he said kissing my and swing us around so I was on top. He kissed me hungrily again, with me resting on his stomach, his cock poking my buttocks when he moved.

"Most definitely not," I said as my desire for him awakened again, as if I had not just had the most feral orgasm of my life. I moved down a bit at started grinding my slit against his cock, making both him and I moan. He hands travelled down back and cupped my arse, squishing it at every rock of my hips. The lust and love was shining pure in his eyes, overwhelming me in its intensity making me think it almost wasn't real.

"Do you want to?" he asked sweetly against my lips just as he had released me from just another breath-taking kiss. He let go of my butt with one hand and cupped my face with it, stroking my cheek. Did I want to go all the way with him already? Okay it wasn't really 'already', I had known if for a little while! And for one thing I really did want to, or my body wanted to, badly, but my brain was in the back of my mind going, 'he's just going to hurt you in the end!'

Jamie noticed my indecisive face and said, "Skye, we don't have too, we can take it slow if,-" I stopped him, the fact that he gave me the choice to stop, made the whole difference for me. Every other guy I had ever been with had never really done that, they had just assumed I wanted them and had slipped right on up there, both with or without my consent. Not that I had ever been rape, but it just hadn't been like this, so loving and caring. Deep down in my gut I knew he would stop right now if that was what I wanted. As a result the drowning dull ache in my chest was reduced to the size of a pea and all the left over space was replaced with this warm cosy feeling filling up my entire chest.

"Jamie, I do want to;" I said and kissed him again pressing my chest to his.

"You can tell me to stop anytime, okay Skye?" he half asked, half stated and I nodded and went back to kissing him. Then he asked as I broke from him again, "do you have any condoms in here? Mine is in my room."

"oh yeah," I reached over and opened my desk draw, I started to shuffle down as I tried to rip open the packaging but he stopped me taking the condom from me and saying, "wait a sec, I want you panting before I enter you."

I gulped down a lump which had just appeared in my throat, something in the way he said it was so intensely dominating it made my heart beat faster and my desire for him tenfold. And before I knew it he had swapped us around so he was on top and between my legs again.

He eagerly latched on to my clit with his tongue swirling and sucking on it. I looked down at him and he looked up at me lust and love shining through his eyes. I lay back down again as a particularly intense wave of pleasure pulsed through me. Then he started to switch between humming and sucking on my clit, sending me dangerously close to the edge.

I alternated between grapping his hair, my breast and the sheets in an almost frantic manner. At the back of my mind I heard the familiar sound of a packaging being ripped and then he shuffled around a bit as he put it on, but somehow he managed not breaking from my crotch, after he was done, he intensified the humming sensation. It almost felt like my core was drenched in my juices more ready for him than ever, ripples of pleasure cascading through me; I was seconds from coming undone.

"Jamie I'm,-" I didn't get to finish my sentence because just as I had started to speak, Jamie got up onto his knees, and plunged his hard length into my cunt, almost mercilessly. And the rest of my sentence was erased by an erotic strangled moan. He had settled himself to the hilt making my back curve of the bed. I swear to god I could see stars and back holes at the edges of my vision.

His mouth was open, looking down at me, his sky blue filled with primitive desire. He pulled almost all the way back out again, before he plunged in to the hilt. Making yet another moan escape from both my lips and his own. Quickly he picked up speed plunging hard and fast into me again, and again, and again. Keeping me right there on the edge, building up almost unbearable pleasure.

He lifted my legs over his shoulders and with the new angle I felt him ram into me, hitting my G spot over and over again. Our moans, grunts and loud panting mixed. Sweat had long before laid a glimmering aura over our skin. I could feel and hear his balls clap against my buttocks as he rammed into me only adding to the sheer erotica of it all. I didn't even feel the build-up, before I knew it I had tumbled over the edge. Into a ferociously blissful abyss.

My body jerk violently and he quickly let my legs down from his shoulders. With his length still grinding inside of me at the same speed as before, milking out my orgasm causing it to last for what seemed like minutes. My legs went around his hips and my arms around his neck, holding his sweaty naked body tightly to my own as my body jittered. He pumped in and out of me fast and hard and before I knew it another orgasm took its hold of me washing through me as he kissed me open mouthed and sweetly. He suddenly stopped seating himself deep inside of me, a guttural moan drawn from his lips as he came, with my walls still convulsing around him. Both of us panting and sweaty.

I let the after waves wash over me until I came down to from my high. Jamie collapsed on top of me, his cock still seated inside of my cunt. I held him close feeling as light as air, my head dizzy with what had just happened.

A/N: remember to VOTE, and maybe COMMENT if you are enjoy the story! tell me your thoughts it means a lot! thank you!