4

"Tenko...Hana...where are you?~" Tenko giggled and looked around to see if she was nearby. Just then he heard a loud giggled which indicated that (Y/n) found Hana. "Tenko I'm going to find you." (Y/n) giggled. Tenko saw her walk pass him and he silently chuckled. "Found you!" Tenko laughed as he felt her pick him up. "Sneaky (Y/n)!" He laughed. Hana came behind (Y/n) and wrapped her arms around her leg. "(Y/n) is always good at being sneaky!" The three of them laughed.
Hana went to go with their grandmother while Tenko and (Y/n) sat in (Y/n)'s room. It was a bit dark but had some lights that made the room look pretty. She had a few computers on her desk and bookshelves full of books and video games. "(Y/n) why can't we play hero?" Tenko asked. She shrugged and looked down sadly at him. "Father...Father doesn't like it." Was all she said before she was interrupted by a video call from her boyfriend. "Toko I didn't expect you to call." (Y/n) said happily. "I wanted to surprise you. Oh hey Tenko! How are you doing? " Tenko smiled and gave him a thumbs up. Both Toko and (Y/n) chuckled at his shy attitude. They talked until Toko had to leave for dinner. "Want to play some games Tenko?" He nodded happily and played some games with you happily.

I smiled at the small moments me and Tenko had together as kids. I had a day off and Tenko was out of school. We were on our way to the park. Tenko was excited and immediately went to play with the other kids. I smiled at his actions and went to sit down on one the bench. I happily read a book while keeping an eye on Tenko, until a man with a white mask sat next to me. I sat there silently and minded my own business. "Nice day isn't it?" He asked. I jumped a bit at his voice but nodded. "I suppose it is." I said and hoped he stopped talking to me. It's not to be mean or anything, it's just that I didn't like socializing with others. "How old is your son?" I looked at the man cautiously and looked at Tenko who was playing by himself in the sandpit. "H-He's about four." I said to him. He hummed and looked at me. "Sorry to do this ma'am but these are my orders." Before I could react all I could see was black.
- Tenko POV-
I was playing with the sand until someone came up to me. "Hey little man! What's up?" I gave him a questioning look but it reminded me a bit of father. I stayed quiet since mama told me to never talk to strangers. "Hey don't be shy! Whatever." He said. I got up to get away from him but I fell backwards and it all went dark.

"Hey kid wake up." I opened my eyes and saw the same man from the park. I jumped and back away from him. "Great going Twice you scared him." I turned around to see a girl. "Hi I'm Toga Himiko! What's your name?" She asked getting close to me. I began to shake in fear and went back to man. 'She's scary. Where's mama?' "Where's my mama?" I cried. I hid behind the man and grabbed hid leg. 'He reminds me of father.' I thought while looking up at him. "She's busy with Shigaraki. Don't worry she'll be back." The girl said.  I nodded and looked around the room. I saw many other people there and my eyes sparkled as I sae the purple mist man. "You're Kurogiri. The one that attacked the USJ." I said while pointing at him. "Indeed I am. From what I heard from Toga and Dabi you like villains." I nodded and walked up to him. "Do you have a body under the mist?" I asked. "Maybe. Who knows." He chuckled. I nodded and looked over to footsteps that came over to us. "Tenko!" Mama shouted while coming towards me. "Mama!" I hugged her and saw she was crying. "Did they hurt you? Are you okay?" "I'm okay mama. They didn't do anything to me. I meet Kurogiri he's cooler in person!" I said trying to cheer her up. She smiled a bit and picked me up. "I see that." She said looking at him. "Hey the names Twice! That kid had a death grip on me." Twice said. "Well hello Twice." Mama said trying to be nice. She didn't trust people easily but she knows how to fake smile and have a cheery attitude. "He reminds me of father." I whispered to her. She hummed and I looked over to see Shigaraki. I jumped down from mama's arms which scared her a bit. "T-Tenko." I looked up at him and saw a hand over his face. "Cool." I whispered. He looked down at me and I saw a small smile. "Tenko I think it's time for you to take a nap. Me and the other adults have to talk." Mama's voice sounded cold and dangerous. It sent a chill down my spin when she talked like that. She only uses it when she really doesn't like people. "Okay mama." I closed my eyes as she hummed a song to put me to sleep.

To be continued....