Sabrina groans, but ultimately gives in, suddenly turning her head to the side, screaming and pointing "Oh my god, what is that!"

"What?" I turn my head towards the direction she pointed to, taken off guard by her sudden outburst.

Another chunk of frosting connects with my head, coating the side of my face and hair.

"Sabrina! You little shit!" I scream, practically throwing a fit and stomping my foot onto the ground.

"I think you have a little something" she repeats and laughs from across me, pointing at her own cheek.

"Huh, really" I deadpan, staring at her unamused, "I could say the same about you."

"Wait what-" she begins, before I cut her off with a fistful of cake to the face. The cake connects with her cheek, a small plop sounding as it hits its target. Sabrina emits a large scoff as she brings a hand to wipe down her face, turning to stare at me before she utters an "Oh it's so on."

Her hand returns to the already demolished cake, this time with two fist fulls, grabbing into the pink frosting and launching it immediately towards my direction. This time it connects with my body, the white T-shirt now decorated with pink frosting. I gape at my shirt, flicking my head down to observe the dirtied shirt, then up at Sabrina.

I waist no time running towards the cake, copying her mechanism by taking two handfuls, launching it towards her. Except Sabrina has way better quick reflexes, causing her to duck right in time, cake missing her, and instead hitting another target.

"Oh my gosh, Louis I'm so sorry" I immediately apologize, gushing as I run towards the stack of napkins, grabbing a few handfuls before coming back to him. "It was a total accident, I was aiming for Sabrina and she ducked, and well..." I trail off motioning at the obvious, "you were behind her."

Louis laughs, shaking his head, taking a few of the napkins I offered, "It's no big deal, should have expected being in the line of fire when around you two. Never know what to expect." I laugh with him, agreeing. "Plus, I've already had an unfortunate run-in. Bet you've noticed that smell."

"What s-" I begin, ready to assure him that he smelled absolutely lovely until the stench of rotten milk hits me. "What the hell is that" I bring a hand up to plug my nostrils, already sure that the smell would be stuck in my nose.

"That would be Harry" Louis shrugs, patting himself down with the napkins, which only seems to smear the pink icing even more across his blue button-up. "What did you do to deserve that" I laugh, knowing there had to be some sort of petty reason behind it.

"Him catching me making out with his sister" he pans.

"Oh" I nod, still listening, "forgot about that for a second."

"That psycho chased me down for at least half an hour and about knocked me out when he jumped me in the kitchen. Grabbed the first thing he could find, which happened to be curdled milk, and dumped it on my head" he continues to explain, "Anyway, it's too bad about the cake" Louis motions, the pretty pink cake now looking more like a pink mud pie.

"It's a good thing we have a backup" a voice pipes up behind us, our heads wiping behind to the sound of Sabrina. "Had a feeling this would happen, actually kind of planned that it would happen, so I had an extra baked" she continues, her previous outfit now switched out for a pair of light wash ripped skinny jeans and cropped white frilly off the shoulder shirt. The hat she had with her from before, however, is now placed on top of her head.

"How did you change so quick?" I stare at her dumbfounded, blinking slowly.

"Oh you noticed" she replies cheekily, spinning in a small circle to show off her new outfit, "I told you I planned for this, I knew I would need a new outfit" she looks me up and down before continuing "But I didn't really plan a second outfit for you" she trails off.