"It's gonna be great! I'm so excited! Thanks guys, it'll be fun!"

'I highly doubt that.' Was all Jisung could think to himself as he came back to his senses, shooting non lethal glares towards the boy next to him.

Saturday rolled around sooner than Jisung would have liked. He took a long hot shower, dreading whatever Changbin had rolled up his sleeve. His best friend had told the younger to come over an hour before they would go to the party together. There was always good reason to be suspicious of Seo Changbin when it came to going out. The last time they had gone to a party, Changbin had turned up in a clown costume. The entire house gave him off looks, especially when he said he thought it was a Halloween costume party.

In March.

Regardless, Jisung stepped out of the shower and got dressed. He was already running slightly late, so he quickly shoved some ramyeon down his throat before leaving to Changbin's apartment. Innitially, Minho was supposed to go with them to the party, however he had notified them that morning that they could go without him and he'd arrive a little later. Jisung had been slightly pissed at this, seeing the whole reason he was going was because of said boy. However, it did mean that when Jisung reached Changbin's apartment he wasn't as nervous as he would have been, had Minho been there.

"Come on in, Sungie! Did you eat before coming here?"

"Yup, I ate. So, why did you want me to come earli— oh, hi Felix." Jisung smiled at Felix who jumped up from the couch, seemingly bursting with energy. Felix had probably become his next closest friend besides Changbin, Minho and Chan. Even though they had their little misunderstanding when they had slept over at Seungmin's house, Jisung had come to know the boy a lot better. Turns out, Felix had the purest and sweetest personality Jisung had ever seen. The boy would never hesitate to help any of them if they asked, and often came to school with a box full of home made snacks. It also helped that they were born literally one day apart, Felix claiming that if he had been born in Korean time it would have also been the 14th, hence making them twins.

"Hi Jisung! Ready for your transformation?"

"M-My uhh.... my what? Uhh, Binnie?"

"Oops, forgot to tell you... my bad? Felix is doing your makeup and I'm picking out your outfit! Felix is a literal god at makeup, look at those sparkly eyes of his!" Jisung shot a quick glare at Changbin —knowing damn well he hadn't told him on purpose, before looking back at the other. He couldn't lie, Felix' makeup was insanely pretty. "Well, alright. Lets get to it then." He decided to just surrender, hoping to get this over with quicker.
Felix got to work as Jisung watched Changbin go through his closet. Jisung was just wearing denim skinny jeans and a white tshirt, which Changbin didn't deem 'sexy' enough. When he had tried argueing with the older that he did not need to look 'sexy', Changbin had shot him down.

"My definition of sexy isn't your definition of sexy."

"Yeah, because my definition is M A L E." Jisung had groaned, earning a loud laugh from Felix who agreed with him. He had secretly been crushing on Chan and had decided to confide in Jisung. The reason he had chosen to tell Jisung over anyone else? 'I see the way you look at Minho hyung.' Needless to say, Jisung had been very embarrassed, but listened to his friend's thoughts and feelings nonetheless.
It didn't take Felix too long to do his makeup. Jisung had very good skin, so the only thing that was needed was some concealer under the eyes, eyeshadow and a lip tint.

"Hot." Felix said, earning a nod from Changbin as he looked over his shoulder. "It'll go great with this outfit." The youngest of the three raised one of his brows, unimpressed by the latter. "Hyung, the outfit is all black. Anything looks good with that."