𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕷𝖔𝖛𝖊 𝕺𝖋 2 𝕰𝖓𝖊𝖒𝖎𝖊𝖘

Here is where they're dancing (at night, and it's full of roses).

Yoongi and Hoseok love each other but are enemies.

The two beautiful men step up onto the platform, covered in roses and light that makes up for the sun during the warm night. The stars there guiding them towards each other.

(start music now)
They hold each other's hands, and sway.
they go slow, looking into each other's eyes. Full of love but also hatred. What were they to be?
They are connected together, bodies touching.
Suddenly, Yoongi steps on Hoseoks foot, but the only response he gets is a smirk and to be pulled closer, making him gasp but almost immediately smirk back and tighten his grip on Hoseoks hands.
The younger starts going faster, making their feet move.
They stop play housing, and back to love. The one thing they desire most in this world.
Hoseok dips Yoongi, then pulls him back up, swaying back and forth...side to side,
The younger trips Yoongi, but didn't let him fall.
They are back to going in circles, Hoseok pulls a rose out of the vines full of them, kisses it, then places it between Yoongis lips.
Hoseok swirls the other in a circle, then pulls him back against his body.
(wait till 2:40)
The lights go out.
Hoseok and Yoongi are sweating back not letting go of one another. Only the moon to light each other up. Their eyes stay connected to the others.
They move faster and faster, in circles around the whole gazebo.
They smile, only full with hate but their eyes say differently.
Hoseok plays with the older, pulling him in different directions, making him dizzy, making him go in circles and circles until he quickly stops and picks him up, goes in a circle once, before putting him back onto his feet so that they can go back to their dance.
Until finally, they stop...and pull each other into a tight kiss, the rose petals falling onto the floor.
"I hate you, Min Yoongi,"
"I hate you too, Jung Hoseok. But let's be together forever."