Chapter 13[M]

⚠️Warning: Smut in this chapter, long ass chapter.

Word count: 2732.

Enjoy.
...............
Seokjin's pov

I grabbed my phone and wallet before heading downstairs to the waiting car.
At the foot of the stairs, I met with Jungkook and Jimin and we boarded the car together.

The car came to a stop in front of a large hotel and we got out. We met Taehyung in front of the hotel and he led us in. As we passed by, I could see so many people working in the main hall. Some were caterers while others were interior decorators. The whole place was dazzling.

Looks like Joonie booked the whole hotel.

We came to a stop in front of a door.

"Jungkook and Jimin, this is your stop. The people inside has been given orders so they know what to do." Taehyung said and both of them entered the room. We continued walking until we came to a large double doors.

"Hyung, this is yours. Just go in. Everything has already been set." I nodded and watched him walk away before turning to the door and pushing my way inside. Immediately I stepped foot in the room, I was bombarded with bright lights and the smell of different colognes. The stylists immediately, got to work on my appearance and by the time they finished, I couldn't recognize myself.

"Hyung!" The door burst open and in trailed Jungkook and Jimin.

"Wow, hyung. You look dashing."said Jimin. I blushed to tip of my toes.

 I blushed to tip of my toes

(I love this picture. Like, sexy anyone?")

"Thanks. You guys look great too."