Hangover

Mina wakes up on top of the fridge... she has no idea why but she doesn't question it. The boys below her start to wake up. Soon the house if full of complaining and groaning teenagers saying things like "My head huuuuurts", or "What happened last night", Or the best one Mina had heard "Why has the lesbain ascended??" That one was asked by a very confused Bakugo. Kamanari got the advil because he drank the least amount. Bakugo starts to make some breakfast... the last time the Bakusquad tried to make food the dorm kitchen burnt down. The Pink girl recalled last night's events and somehow turned even more pink, she was now a shade of red as a name echoed in her head "Ochako Uraraka". The group gets into their uniforms for school and packs everything. Mina zoned out but she heard the voices of the others talking, she perked up when she heard her name. "Mina .....Uraraka" That's all she heard but she already dreaded what they were thinking.

Mina's head is against the desk as she nurses a headache. "Hey Mina!" Denki and Sero say in unison to her.The noise doesn't help the bad hangover she's going through. They look so childish right now raising their eyebrows comically at her when Uraraka walks in. The pink cheeked student is her usual cheery self, chatting excitedly to Midoriya, Iida , and Todoroki. Mina makes eye contact with Kirishima whose eyes shift between looking at Mina then Uraraka.

Oh god why did I tell those fools my crush. "Settle down class." Aizawa Sensei commanded the class. He scanned the classroom and where everyone had chosen to sit. "No...Kaminari you swap with Ashido ... I will not suffer another year of Kamanari and Sero sitting next to each other." As Mina walks to her new desk Kaminari gives her a thumbs up since she will now be sitting behind Uraraka. She sighs now she gets to stare at the back of her head for the entire year, with her beautiful chestnut brown hair. The bell rings for lunch and Mina begins packing up her stuff. "Hey Uraraka!" Denki cheers at the brunette. "So did you want to come have lunch with us today?""Errrr thanks Denki it's very sweet of you to ask but I'm not really interested in dating right now.""NO I'm not asking you out!" He yells as he sees Mina glaring at him out of the corner of his eye. He quickly points to Mina. "She's the only girl who sits with us... I thought it would be nice if another girl would sit with us ... so you can talk about girl things!" "Oh yeah that's cool." She turns to look at Mina and rolls her eyes. "You know since he thinks we're going to talk about periods and boys."Mina giggled awkwardly; she didn't realise Ochako had such a dry sense of humour. Uraraka walks up to Mina and links her arm with hers. "Let's hurry up and eat. I'm starving."

Dancing queens -Sadly Discontinued-जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें