11.

How - why - why is this happening to me?! Help...I need help!! Oh God - that was so embarrassing on so many different levels! And now it's becoming even more awkward than before! Things just keeps getting worse - why can't everything be as smooth as it was in my head??

Jungkook cursed internally for the umpteenth time over what Sana had said in the earlier call. None of them had said anything after - Lisa's probably guarding in her seat, judging him over Sana's invitation while he's too wrapped up in his own humiliating mess of a bubble to even think about what to say!

He had been cool before, hadn't he? He tried coming up with conversations and Lisa had been comfortable enough to go along with it. He's been trying to get to know this woman - and yes, maybe his flirting game was never present, but he's getting there! Now he can't even look at her in the eyes because she might take him as a loser who's always nervous about something...or worse - that he has a girlfriend and is easily being tricked into forgiving by simply saying that she has no clothes on -

Chill, Kook - she probably doesn't even care much about it! Why would she - it's not like you gave her any real impression before, she thought you were a weak pussy remember?? And why would it matter if she thinks you have a girlfriend? It's not like you have any chance with her anyways!

Jungkook sighed again. The unconscious bitings on his lower lip had now left it feeling swollen. 

"You can calm down, you know?" She finally spoke. Her voice is small, and it sounded like she's laughing at him. Jungkook glanced to his side and found her staring at his fingers - tapping mindlessly on the steering wheel. He stopped the action right away. 

"I uh...sorry about that,"

"Don't be. Like I said, I paid no attention to it," She smiled, but it looked more like a smirk from his angle. "But yeah...you should probably drive faster. You don't want her to catch a cold,"

Okay, definitely a smirk! 

"It's not -" He sighed. "I'm not gonna go there - she's not like my girlfriend or anything,"

Lisa hummed in her nods, the smirk is still there. 

Damn...she really likes to goad people huh?? Or maybe I'm making it way too easy for her -

"Are you hungry? I'm kinda hungry, let's go eat something!" He said, trying to lift his own spirits up...or maybe just buy more time to spend with her.

"We could...but you might not be able to see her again anytime soon," She cocked an eyebrow, looking hotter than the peak of summer. 

Fuck - if you could read my mind right now, you'd know how I really don't give a shit about that!

...

"Wait, why are we doing this again?" Lisa laughs, getting ready with the utensils in her hand and feeling slightly nervous about the game he suggested.

"So we won't be seen as one of those people who prefer to eat in silence,"

"And that's bad because..."

"Cus I've been told that I looked like a sad and lonely man whenever I eat in silence with my bodyguard,"

Lisa giggled, but she can't help but feel sorry at the guy. "Okay...so whoever's done chewing first gets to ask a question right?"

"Yes," He nodded simply and pursed his lips. She had to look down into her bowl to not mind those cute dimples on his cheeks. "You ready?"

"Yes!" She laughed because it feels like the most ridiculous game ever. "But wait - how do we determine the winner? And is there a prize to this?"