Prologue

"Mom, am I normal?"

Courtney was shocked to hear what her 6 years old son ask.

Courtney kneeled down to level the height of her son and made him look at her.

"Of course you are baby, why did you ask?"

But Courtney was stunned on what she hear next.
She knew that this would happen, but she never thought it will be sooner than  she expected.

"Everyone on my class has their dad's waiting outside the room. If I am normal, do I have a father? Where is my dad, mom? Isn't he love me?"

Hearing that for her son makes Courtney's heart broke into pieces.

Her son look so sad for the thought that he doesn't have a father and Courtney didn't know what to say.

How can she say to her child that his father doesn't even know that he exist.

The only thing that Courtney did was to hug her son.

"Zayne, baby. Mommy love you so much."

"Mom I know that, but I'm asking about my father. My teacher assigned us to tell story about family."

She just hug her son tight and she didn't even know that she start crying.

"M-mom? Are you crying?"

Zayne pulled away on her embrace Before she suddenly felt a tiny hands gently wiping her tears away.

"I'm sorry mommy, I won't ask about him again. I don't want to see you crying."

Her son kiss all over her face just like what she did to him when he's crying.

"Stop crying mommy. It's okay if you dont't remember my dad. Do you want Ice cream mommy?"

Courtney cupped the face of her son and looked on his blue eyes that filled with sadness.

How can she forgot the father of her son if her son himself reminds her of him.

"Do you want pizza?"

Courtney ask, and she can literally saw how her son's eyes glints with joy as he nod.

She kissed his forehead.

'He's totally like him.' she said to herself.