CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE

Start from the beginning

She already know what she felt, the only problem is that- how would she confess properly when she wasn't the one he likes, well that's what she thought and after all, Yujin and Wonyoung are now peacefully dating and truly their relationship was actually looking so adorable and cute.

"Thanks mom," she smiled before scooting towards her mom and started hugging her from her seat.

"Anything for my little Karen,"

"Mom!" ㅠㅠ

--»✯«--

--»✯«--

"Taeyoung," he look to see Wonyoung calling him as he waited for another words to come out from her since she was looking hesitant. "can we talk?" she finally asked.

"sure," he nodded his head before both of them exited the classroom as she followed Wonyoung to the school's garden.

"what is it?" he asked, bluntly.

"I'm sorry," she look down.

Taeyoung smiled, "I already told you, it's okay" he said.

"I haven't talk with Chuyeon yet," she said as Taeyoung immediately lit up his face towards the girl, he couldn't stop his heart from beating too fast everytime he hears that name. "and right now I'm having confused feelings with Yujin," she smiled at the thought, she and Yujin had been dating for a while and she won't deny the fact that Yujin actually made her heart flutter.

"congratulations," Taeyoung smiled.

"Do you still like me?" Wonyoung suddenly asked which made him immediately look at her and started looking down.

He shook his head as Wonyoung slightly chuckled, "Chuyeon likes you, I think you should give her a chance like I did to Yujin" Wonyoung proposes as Taeyoung smile.

'that's the problem- I think I already fell'

--»✯«--

--»✯«--

It has been 4 weeks since everything had gone into awful places, except for Yujin and Wonyoung though, their seriously happy yet Wonyoung still hasn't talk with Chuyeon yet, that's the only thing in her bucket list that she seriously want to fix right now- they're friendship.

Chuyeon was just laughing around as they were inside the arcade, playing games and spending time with each other like they always does when she saw someone familiar insight, entering the house while holding onto Yujin's hand.

"Wonyoung?" Seongmin muttured as both Chuyeon and him started having question faces the same with the others.

"Chuyeon-ah, I-" Wonyoung called, Chuyeon didn't let her talk more before scurriedly ranning towards them before jumping at Wonyoung while keeping her inside her embrace.

"I missed you!!!" she whined as the other started laughing.

"You're lucky," Hyeongjun said between his laughs. "it's rare to see Chuyeon whine like that"

Wonyoung could only smile before hugging Chuyeon back, "I'm sorry" right then, she started crying. "I'm so sorry for everything I caused our friendship" she cried more as Chuyeon just tightened the hug.

"aish! I already said it's okay," Chuyeon said, patting her back.

She parted the hug and cupped Wonyoung's face seeing she was actually looking so adorable with those puffy cheeks, she chuckled at sight before pinching her cheeks.

"you cry baby~" she teased as Wonyoung hugged her once again.

"Guys," Yujin started. "I'm still here," she said before hearing all her friends laugh as Wonyoung scooted towards her and gave her a hug, she was actually sulky.

"Yah this is my girl," Yujin said to Chuyeon while teasingly rolling her eyes. "Find yours"

"You know you don't have to worry about me stealing her," she shrugged with a chuckle on her lips. "cuz Immah steal you~"

Allen dropped his chips as Woobin choke on his drink, "Shit! That's too gay," Hyeongjun said while having a (•_•) face.

They all started laughing, after all it was all a joke.

'they look so happy'

Taeyoung could only smile at the sight, especially at the sight of her finally smiling.

He want to talk to her,

He want answers from what he felt.

And guess Chuyeon could actually make everything clear.

Having one last glance of a smiling Chuyeon from afar he smiled to himself before finally leaving the whole place.

He started walking home.

He wants to be invisible for now, he was still confused of what he felt, it was truly odd- he felt like liking her, have deep relationship with her more than just a friend, he wants to hug her, hold her hands but why can't he say anything? Why can't he spill facts about his feelings infront of her? Chuyeon.

All he knew is that he feel happy when he's with her, he found it oddly stupid but Chuyeon is the person who can make her weak, who can make her stutter and the person who seems like to be having deep crisis of showing affection yet you can feel how much she's concerned to people.

"Yah, Kim Taeyoung" without any further thoughts Taeyoung immediately turn around, stopping from his tracks only to found the person he was longing to talk with.

"Chuyeon?"

A/N: this seems boring I'M SORRY
ㅠㅠ