Announcement and a girlfriend?!

(a/n) picture does not belong to me
------------------------------------------------------------------
Third person pov

"Okay class, we have only three weeks till the annual school carnival. If you didn't know yet, every year the school holds a carnival and the class that raises the most amount of money, at the end of the whole duration of the three day long carnival, will be awarded with an all paid trip to any destination of choice." Their homeroon sensei said.

Murmurs broke through the class.

"Okay, okay. I'll now let the class president and vice-president take over and everyone can discuss about what our class theme will be." The sensei said before going to a corner of the classroom and sitting down on a seat. (that magically appeared there cause you know... anime logic/magic)

The class president and vice-president went up to the front of the class and immediately started to address the class regarding the school carnival. 

"Okay! So as all of you know, the school carnival is coming up soon and we need to pick out a theme for our class."

The class president, Hinata Shōyō, announced to the class.

"This year, all first year classes activities will be taking place in the classrooms. So, anyone have any ideas on what we should do?" Hinata asked again.

A few hands shot up.

"Okay," The class vice-president, Koyanagi Mutsumi, started. "Asari-chan, what do you have in mind?"

"Umm... I was wondering if we could do a pastry café?" Asari timidly suggested.

"That's not a bad idea." Hinata said as he wrote down her suggestion on the whiteboard.

"What about you Yamasaki-san?" Koyanagi asked.

"A performance." Yamasaki went straight to the point and said.

"That's a good idea too, but what type of performance will we be doing? And not only that, will we be doing it on the main stage or only in class? For now we'll just write down this idea on the whiteboard for now.'" Koyanagi said.

"A-ano... I was thinking that maybe we could do a h-haunted house?" Tokunaga Himiko, also known as Tokunaga-chan, a shy, easily-frightened and timid girl said, shrinking into her seat as if she was trying to hide away from all the different pairs of eyes all fixated in her.

"That's a nice idea Himiko-chan." Despite all the irony coming from the statement, Hinata pushed it all away and wrote down her suggestion.

"Anyone else has any other ideas? We'll take two more suggestions down and from there we'll decide which activity we'll be doing through voting." Koyanagi said.

Hinata then spoke up, "Obviously, as you all know the one with the most votes will be the activity that we will be taking on. So last two suggestions anyone?"

 "Kitabayashi-san? Your suggestion? And don't even try to say a maid or a cross dressing café."

"Etto, what about a maid and butler café then?" Kitabayashi said, a bit of disappointment clearly dripping from his statement.

There was silence for awhile before both president and vice-president collectively sighed at the same time.

Hinata then turned around and reluctantly wrote down the suggestion on the board, scoring a few loud "YESSSS!!" from a few boys.

"One more good and nice suggestion that both genders would enjoy please." Koyanagi said.

Most hands went down at that, causing the two and the teacher to sigh once again.