Chapter 12

"Elphaba?", Glinda whispered when the door opened.

"Elphie...?" She said again when the cloaked figure in the doorway did not budge.

Elphaba was shaking and trying not to cry. She walked through the threshold, turned around,  then locked the door from the inside. Incredibly, through her foggy mind, she thought to put a spell on the door knob facing the hall side so no one could get in. Once she was turned around to face Glinda, she took off her cloak and veil.

"It's you!", Glinda gasped. "I knew you would show up...I just had a feeling you would. I'm so ashamed though, Elphaba, look at what I've done to myself...", she trailed off.

Elphaba did not look, she didn't want to cry.  She needed to be strong. For her friend. Her sister. Her love.

"Yes, my darling, it's me. Finally, I'm here."

"Will you come lay down with me, Elphie?"

"Of course, Glin."

Elphaba took off her dress.

And so did Glinda.

Internally Elphaba was going insane! 'Oh my goodness she's gorgeous! This is so wrong, but it's supposed to happen. She's beautiful.'

"Glinda, are you sure you want to do this...Its ok if you don't, I'm not all that pretty...don't look at me", Elphaba begged.

"Elphie, don't ever say that again! You're so perfect to me."

They were both in their underclothing just looking at each other and admiring.

Glinda was taken aback by the glow of Elphaba's skin. Not only that, but her long, dark, luscious hair was so inviting. Her lips were made more red because of the green tint surrounding them. Like beautiful islands in a sea of color. They looked so perfect and soft. Glinda wanted all of her at that moment.

Elphaba was also caught up in the broken woman who was laying in bed. "Such a temptation", the witch thought. Her hair was so blonde Elphaba could imagine running through it like it was a golden soft plain in the spring. She had never seen anything as bright as Glinda's blue eyes. Even through all this pain, there was still a sparkle in them. Her skin, it was the softest most gentle thing Elphaba ever had the luxury of touching. Glinda's entire body was  so comforting. It was like coming home. 

All while these inner thoughts were tumbling in both the witches minds, Glinda's lips were drifting ever closer to Wickedness...

Glinda suddenly grabbed Elphaba's undershirt and pulled the green woman on top of her.

"You're amazing to me, Elphie, don't you ever forget it"

Elphaba caresses the Good Witch's face and brushes her hair behind her small dainty ear. "You. Why did you do all of this to yourself, Glin?" Elphaba looks at her friend's hands, raw from the fight.  She runs her hands down Glinda's sides and can feel the heat radiating from the wounds and bruises that are there. "If you would have gone through with this, I couldn't live with myself. I'm so sorry for faking everything, I was just trying to keep you safe, but look what I've done."

"I understand now, Elphie, I do."

"But..."

"But nothing, Elphaba! We can talk and get emotional over it later, but I just want to be with you right now."

Glinda held Elphaba's face in her hands, noticing the injuries from her tears. 

She broke.

"You cried for me, Elphie. You don't ever cry! Oh I'm so sorry and ashamed. Look what I did to you, my love.

"Your love?", Elphaba asked, heart racing. 

Glinda wrapped a leg around Elphaba and flipped them over. Now she was in control. 

"I love you, Elphaba Thropp! I want you. I know it sounds crazy, but look where I am,  in the Looney Bin for Oz sake! I always saw the look that you gave me. I felt that love. Now that we've been apart for who knows how long, I need you. Not just platonically. Romance. Love. Sex. Adoration. Help. Emotion. Connection. That's what I need from you and I also want to give all of that to you! I can feel that you think the same. So please have me, Elphaba. Maybe not forever, just tonight. Because I understand your side. You're the Wicked Witch, how could this ever work and newsflash, we're both women! This is gay! Literally! Look what we are doing. But we both want this. I love you."

"Oh Glinda...I do love you too! I didn't realize it until I was leaving the castle and Fiyero..."

"Fiyero?", Glinda wimpered.

"I didn't know you were still with him. I didn't know he was still alive."

"Well yes, I am, but its complicated. Because my heart is yours Glinda. I have you, this beutiful witch on top of me and it's taking all my self control to keep my hands off of you."

Elphaba didn't know she could blush as much as she did right there.

"Then let go, of course, Elphaba"

"What!?"

Glinda's heart started to beat like a drum. She brought her face close to her lover's her lips just grazing Elphaba's "just kiss me."

Instantly their lips are on one another's and they can taste the sweetness of their love mix into one. 

Elphaba picks Glinda up so they are both sitting on the bed, still kissing. She puts Glinda on top of her and the Good Witch turns bad when she wraps her legs around Elphaba's torso. Her flingers passionately dig into Elphaba's lower back. Elphaba bits Glinda's lip, not hard, but the slight pain that feels so good and right. Glinda moans a deep sound and Elphaba pulls away from the kiss and smiles.

"That was..."

"Perfection! ", Glinda finishes.

They crawl back into bed, holding each other. Elphaba kisses Glinda on the forehead "I'm not going anywhere. You have me. We need to talk desperately about everything soon,  but not now. I just want this."

"Me too, Elphie."

A tear falls onto Elphaba's face, burning her slightly.

Glinda kisses it away. "Don't cry, baby, I'm here."

They fall asleep. 

The Good and the Wicked are intertwined at last.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please tell me what you think! Vote, comment, inbox me! How do you feel about the romance? Do you want more? ? I'd love to hear from all of you! Thanks for reading, loves!♡ Please go read my other story 'Who am I?' . I neeed opinions and want to see if I should continue!

♡yourstruly!