I slam the door behind me and from the outside I hear a faint "FUCK" come from inside.

this argument has been replaying in my head over and over again.

"i don't care about you"

"why do you require so much attention?"

"i don't care that i hurt you"

Where did it all go wrong? i make a left turn to go onto the street I live on.

out of nowhere I see headlights coming my way.

Before I can react any other way besides flinching, we collide.

dark, all i see is dark.

Nicks pov.

"FUCK" I yell, as she walks out the door and slams it shut.

I understand she's mad because she loves me and wants me to talk to her but all she does is start arguments with me.

i didn't mean what i said. when i told her i wouldn't care if I hurt her or i don't care about her. i do. more than anything in this world. she's my girl. but tonight i let my anger get the best of me.

i feel a tear fall down the side of my face. i haven't cried in years. she would be the only thing i cry over

i love her but i can't keep doing this. to her we rarely argue and she wants to work it out but to me, we argue and I get so frustrated and annoyed that I take all my anger out on her and hurt her. I can't keep hurting her.

maybe i should leave and go try to find her.

or maybe i should block her phone number and never talk to her again.

maybe i should apologize to her because i know I hurt her and broke her heart tonight.

maybe i should make her realize she also hurt me by not trusting me or arguing with me.

i continue my crying and angry thoughts when I get a phone call.

Y/n is calling...

decline. it's too early. i can't apologize yet

a few seconds go by before my phone rings again

i decline it again.

i sit and stare at my lock screen, a picture of us.

us being happy. being cute. being in love. i wish we could be doing that right now. cuddled up in bed, watching tv shows together or hangin our cracking jokes

i think those moments are why i stick around. the good always overrides the bad.

but today was really bad.

I get another phone call, ready to decline it when I see it's my mom calling. I wipe my tears and take a quick breath, preparing to talk to her.

"hello?"

"Nicholas what the fuck is going on?!" She yells at me through the phone