shower ♡

[i apolgize for switch between Nick and sapnap, idk why I did but whatever!!]

warnings: fluff, and mentions of s£x / smut !! 18+ only!

third person pov
Sapnap walks down the stairs of the house he shares with his best friends, George and Clay. His oddly slow steps and calm nature is enough to have the two boys questioning him the second he walks past.

He walks into the kitchen, a small smile plastered to his face as he grabs water and a few snacks.

Clay joins the kitchen, George following him shortly after. "Good morning Nick, how was your night?" He questioned.

Clay and George had gone out last night, had a boys night out while y/n and sapnap stayed home, hanging out together. Y/n had recently traveled to Florida to stay at the Dream Team house for an undefined amount of time; a meet up with her 3 best friends could last anywhere from a week to months.

After a few days of hanging out and spending time with her closest friends, doing random videos and streams, they had all finally taken a break.

People, meaning friends, fans, and family had all sensed sapnap and y/n's "connection" before- not that they'd ever admit there was one. But for some reason, they were stuck to each other like glue recently. Wether they had feelings for each other or not was a mystery to most.  (including themselves)

So when clay and george decided to leave them alone at the house last night, nobody could predict what the outcome would be.

"my night was... it was uh, pretty good." He says quietly, trying to hide the blush slowly rushing to his face.

They all lean against the counter, and quickly engage in the conversation.

"Dude, what happened? You gotta tell us everything" george pesters.

"I don't even know what happened, it all happened so fast. I wasn't expecting any of it." Sapnap replied, still not letting that small smirk leave his face.

"Did you guys like....you know?" Clay asks, desperately trying to pull info out of sapnap.

Sapnap gives a tiny nod, and the two other boys give tiny celebrations.

"What does that mean?? Do you guys like each other or something? What is even happening?" George rants, still trying to piece together the puzzle.

"I don't know!! I mean, okay, listen. This might sound dumb, but Dude. It's like we just instantly, utterly fell in LOVE. Literally overnight. It was so oddly romantic, I have never felt this way about her until yesterday. I don't know how it happened, but it feels like... really nice" he finishes with another small smile.

Clay and George both still slightly shocked, drag sapnap to the living room, sitting him in the couch. "Okay man, now you REALLY have to tell us EVERYTHING. We need the whole backstory.."

Sapnap starts; "well.. it started when...."

~flashback~

small and passionate moans were filling the room, the sound of a creaking bed joining in unison.

how had they gotten here? Sapnap and y/n had been watching a twitch stream together only 30 minutes prior. And now here they are, skin on skin, feeling every inch of each others bodies. A few small flirts led to a few small touches, which led to a small kiss, which led to this.

"holy shit, you feel so amazing" nick whisper-moaned, looking directly at y/n's face.

A small smile pierced her lips; immediately leaving when her face contorts, a moan leaving her mouth instead.