apple slices ♡

Warning! This one is slightly inappropriate, it's not smut but it's... spicy.... if that makes you uncomfortable, please don't read it!!

Y/n POV

I stand in the kitchen, cutting up an apple, as a quick snack.

I hear Nick in his room, laughing and probably recording or streaming with the boys.

I laugh at his intense laugh, hearing him say "I'm snazzy" and then a few seconds later, a bunch of kissy noises.

Sounds about right when recording with dream and George.

I stand in the kitchen, eating my sliced apples as a snack and scrolling through tik tok. After about 30 mins of doing so, I finished the apples and cleaned up my mess, returning to my original position of leaning on the counter and scrolling through apps on my phone.

I hear his door open, and I see him walk out of the room, looking at me.

"Are you already finished recording?" I asked him

"Yeah, that one was pretty quick to be honest, it was a fun challenge though" he says, and I nod my head

He stands behind me, putting his hands on each side of me on the counter, looking over my shoulder at my phone

"I'm just on tik tok rn, just had some apple slices if you want me to cut some up for you too-" I say

He leans closer to me, moving his hands to sit on top of mine.

here it comes, that feeling.

The feeling I get every time he touches me.

"Yeah maybe I'll have some apples in a little while I'm not too starving right now" he says, close to my ear because he laid his head on my shoulder

I nod, and ignore the annoyance of knowing he's trying to tease me.

I turn and place a kiss on his cheek, then look back at my phone.

He walks away and grabs a water bottle out of the fridge, drinks some of it, and sets it back down on the counter, then coming behind me and placing his hands on my hips while reaching around and placing light, slow kisses on my face and neck.

We sway side to side a little bit, and he reaches his hands fully around my waist, while he nuzzles his face into my neck, and says "how was your day so far today babe"

He stands there, hugging me from behind and leaning against me, and I still get butterflies.

No matter how long we date, I still get butterflies.

"my day was good baby, how was yours" I reply, pressing my body more against his

He pulls me into him even more, and gets closer to my ear, saying "it was good, just missing you" and then slowly moves his hands down to my upper thigh/hip area, and continues talking

"missing all of you" and then gives a small laugh

I breathe in, the feeling of sexual frustration being given to me from my teasing boyfriend taking over me.

I turn around, smiling and looking up at him

"Yeah?" I ask

"yeah. i miss every part of you..." he says, while his hands are still on my hips and he starts tracing them down my body, and he looks me up and down before making eye contact again as we both smile

I lean up and kiss him, while that kissing turns a little more into a make out, and he picks me up and puts me on top of the kitchen counter.

I place my hands on the side of his face as we continue on, and he places his hands on my thighs again, going higher up and up.