~Young K~

!!!TW!!! Yelling, Physical Violence (if this triggers you, please skip the paragraphs in bold. they will be cut off with dashes (-) )

*Oppa: Korean honorific meaning Older brother. Used for females to call their older male peers.

*Dongsaeng: Gender Neutal Korean Honorific for younger sibling.

A/n: Young K's Birth Name Is Kang Younghyun So I Will Be Using That Name The Whole One shot.

Requested by 

"Younghyun that's not how you play the game!" You protested, having to reteach your older brother how to play Monopoly.

"Hey! I play games on computers. I forgot board games were a thing anymore." Younghyun said with an eye roll.

"You grew up with board games bro, you're just stupid."

"I digress."

The two of you were up late at night. Your parents have yet to return from a business meeting so you two mischievous kids decided to use that to its advantage. So you guys wiped the pantry clean, and played games all day.

"Yo bro I'm going to go get more snacks. Teach yourself how to play old people games while I'm gone."

"I'm not old."

"Never said you are but at least you know you are."

You left without hearing Younghyun's answer and wait to refill some bowls of snacks you took with you. The garage door opened but you were too busy to pay attention.  Loud footsteps of anger head upstairs, but you didn't pay attention

You walked back upstairs to see your two darn parents towering over Younghyun.

And you know they didn't mean well.

-

"YOUNGHYUN YOU ARE MY ELDEST CHILD. YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE THE EXAMPLE FOR (y/n)!" Your mother yelled in complete anger, "BUT INSTEAD YOU DECIDE TO FAIL YOUR CLASSES AND SHOW THE WORLD HOW MUCH OF A DISAPPOINTMENT YOU ARE!" You could've seen smoke leaving her ears. She lifted her hand up and Younghyun flinced

SLAP

The sound of a hand against your brother's cheek resounded through the room. You couldn't be a bystander anymore.

"MOM DAD! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" You exclaim, holding your crying older brother in your arms. They left without another word, their footsteps fading away. 

Younghyun breaks away from your arms, running to his room and locking himself in. "Younghyun-" You called, "Oppa where are you going?!"

-

You follow Younghyun to his room, you could hear his shaking sobs from the thin walls seperating every room. "Oppa open the door please." You mumble, knocking. He only unlocks the door, leaving you to open the door yourself.

Before you head to Younghyun's room, you took a frozen bottle of water to use as an ice pack for the impact of the slap. It was going to help for the pain the slap caused. You were so angered that your parents went so far as doing something like that to your older brother. Their first child!

You opened the door, your brother curled up in a ball in the corner of his room. You approached him slowly. He was mumbling something under his breath.

"I'm sorry."

Hearing those words leave Younghyun's mouth hurt you so much. He never apologizes for stuff like this. But hearing it now, you felt your heart shatter.

"Oppa look at me please." You say, bending down and carressing your brother's hair. He looks up and you press the cold bottle of water to the red slap mark. "Younghyun." You mumbled, wiping away his tears with your thumb, "You know you're my biggest inspiration right? You know how much I love you as your dongsaeng right?"

Younghyun's lips were a thin line as he trembled trying to stop himself from crying again. You hugged your brother tightly, keeping the bottle of water on his cheek, "I learned so much information from you. You taught me so much and where you are know, I can't be anymore proud of you."

Younghyun paused, tears flowing again as he hugged you back, "Thank you so much." He mumbled into your shoulder.

You two stayed like this for another few minutes. By the last minute, Younghyun had finished crying and the stinging slap mark was no longer stinging. By then, you two just forgot that everything happened.

Until they walked in again.

"Younghyun, (y/n)..." Your mom mumbled, peeking her head in the room with your dad following after. Your insticts told you to shield your brother with your body, protecting him from whatever else the were going to do.

"What do you want mom." You snapped, glaring at her. Younghyun hid behind you, but he wasn't angered at your mother. 

"I'm here to say sorry." Your mom said. You lowered your hands. "I'm sorry for what I did to your brother (y/n). Younghyun, I'm sorry I did that. I was just stressed from work and your grades just stressed me more because I feel like I'm not being a good parent." 

Younghyun stood up, approaching his mom with slow steps. He bent down a bit and hugged his mom tightly, "I'm sorry mom." He whispered, "I forgive you."

The two of them hugging triggered something in you and your father and you two eventually joined in the comforting hug.

Younghyun got his grades back up and no other casualties happened.

Other than the fact he still doesn't know how to play Monoply.