~Sungjin~

Request By: Shannon1300

Thank you for requesting!

~

"Babe, I'm not going to argue with you anymore. Take your meds."

"No."

"It's been 10 minutes Sungjin, take your meds."

"No."

You massaged your temple in frustration. It's been 2 days since Day6 has gone on a hiatus because of the ridiculous sickness Sungjin caught while on tour in the UK. They had to postpone the Concerts in Asia just so Sungjin could get better. But it looked like he didn't want to.

He would constantly throw up, break in fits of coughs, and was too weak to make full sentences. You hated seeing him so miserable like this. He obviously wanted to see the boys and his fans again, but how would he be able to in his pitiful condition.

"Babe, I know you want to go back to work, but I'm not sending you back with the potential fact you die on me." You scolded, holding the now room temperature water and 2 pill capsules, "Drink your meds and I'll leave you alone to rest. I'll just check up on you later."

"Don't wanna." He said, more like mumbled, in response. You rolled your eyes, "Fine, don't take your meds. Then I'm taking this."

You yank his Bang plushie out of his hands. He bought it for you last year but he occasionally played around with it too. And he loved the plushie as much as he loved you. "Give it." He groaned in annoyance, outreaching his hand to try and grab the plush. You didn't give it to him, obviously.

"Take your meds first."

"Give me the plushie."

"No, meds first."

"Fine."

You helped the poor leader sit up, pausing to see how he looked. His face was pale, eyes were half lidded, and his hair was all over the place. He took the pills in his hands and popped them into his mouth, acquiring help from you to help him swallow it down with water. 

You laid him back down, handing him back the plushie which he hugged affectionately. "See? That wasn't so hard was it?" You asked, running his hands through his hair and giving him a small peck on the forehead. Sungjin leaned towards your touch, wishing it was you he was holding but he didn't want you to get sick. 

"Stay here okay? I'm going to get you a cup of warm milk to help you sleep."

"Can't move in the first place."

"Right."

You left the room to microwave some milk for your boyfriend, coming back to see he was still in the same place he was when you left him. "Right, he can't move."  You remind yourself. You put the warm milk down and help him sit back up again, giving him the cup of milk which he drank slowly yet gratefully.

Sungjin fell asleep shortly after drinking milk. You moved your work from the Living Room to the shared room you shared with him in order to watch over him and make sure he doesn't just randomly die on you. Which you know won't happen but still.

You had just finished another long page of work. "So much for 'it's only a bit of work'." You compained. You got up to take a breath of fresh air when you heard a small, raspy plead for help from what you thought was outside. But no, it was the person on the bed. 

"Sungjin?" You called, not expecting a response since he was asleep. You walked over to the side of the bed. Sungjin was still hugging his plushie and it seemed nothing was wrong. Until another noise he made that is. "Yeah he's having a nightmare." You said.

By this time, his nightmares got pretty normal when you weren't around him, but still, you weren't going to leave him to suffer.

"Baby wake up." You say, shaking his shoulder lightly. He woke up right away, reaching over to grab you by your waist and force you down on the bed. 

"SUNGJIN YOU'RE STILL SICK." You protest, trying to break free from his hold, but he just wouldn't budge. He smiled brightly at you, his eyes sparkling, "But I feel better." He replied nonchalantly, "So let me hug you."

"You're going to get me sick."

Sungjin pouted, "Babe, I had a nightmare of you leaving me so I'm not letting you go. Whether you like it or not." 

"Okay fine."

Smiling in victory, Sungjin hugged you tighter, hiding his head in your neck, "I Love You (y/n). Can you sing for me?"

"Of course baby. Which one?"

"Your choice."

"Alrighty."

"My day that has filled up with you."

"Is beautiful"

"Oh you are my day"

"Baby you're beautiful"

"Every moment I'm awake"

"Even the moments that I'm dreaming"

"Oh you are my day"

"You are my day"