Chapter 4: Roomies

Start from the beginning

The guy looked at my brothers staring at him intensely ready to send him to hell any second and he gulped, his left hand was shaking . He was scared like lit scared at them.

"???: chill don't look at me like you'll kill me any sec. i'm just here to have fun but i guess the fun is over but i'll see you soon specially you Princess *winks at me*." he said in a shaky voice and left immediately when my brothers was about to attack him but missed.

Suddenly my brothers came to me and i took down my shield and the nurse came and took Yeonjun then i felt a pain in my arm. I looked at my arm and its bruised then i looked my oppa's and saw my bruise.

"Jin: yah you have a bruise!" Jin oppa said then Jungkook oppa carried me at his back.

"Yoon: oppa put me down i can walk its just a bruise not a broken bone plus i'm not a baby anymore." i said in a pout.

"Jimin: that is nonesense Yoon look at your arm its bruised and you are still a baby to us because you are, our baby sister." i just whined and buried my face on Jungkook oppa's back .

*time skip*

I was lying in bed with my arm completely healed and well with my brothers and friends around. My brothers insisted me to take a rest even tho its a bruise, and yes they are very over protective again. Suddenly Namjoon oppa's phone rang then he looked at the caller id and teleported to who know's where. After a few minutes oppa called and my oppa's left leaving me and the girls .

"Jieun: soooo why'd you save him?" Jieun asked teasingly.

"Yoon: its nothing i just feel like it." i said failing to cover an excuse.

"Jieun: you feeli like it? pftt hahahaha girl you never dis obey your brothers just to save someone specially when the scenario is dangerous. Just say it that you still care for him." She said smirking.

"Yoon: fine i still care but i don't love him anymore." 

"Jieun: girl you wont care if you don't love him." 

"Yoon: i said i dont love him." i said crossing my arms on my chest.

"Jieun: fine then how about a bet? if you end up dating Yeonjun oppa then you'll give me your Jeepney."

"Yoon: and if we don't date? i'll be having your white ferrari." i said confidently cause there is NO way i will date him.

"Jieun: deal."  we shake hands then Jieun's phone vibrated.

"Jieun: yah Yoon. Mark oppa told me to tell you to go to Yeonjun oppa and tell him to come to the main hall for our dorm announcement." she said wiggling her eyebrows.

knowing Jieun she was the one who got the text meaning she was the one asked but she told me so they can tease me again.

I quickly ran to Yeonjun's  bed but i saw two men at both of his side.

"???: hyung your lucky ms. beautiful saved your ass or else your lying in a coffin instead."

oh thats Taehyun. Then the other one spoke.

"???: oooohh and who is this ms.beautiful?" 

I quickly appeared and the boy who just spoke looked at me with his mouth hung low.

"Taehyun: that would be her." he said pointing at me and i  quickly snapped my fingers at the young boy and smiled.

"Yoon: close your mouth if you don't want a fly going inside." i said lifting his jaw to close.

"???: oh mianhae(sorry) and i'm Huening Kai you can call me kai or hyuka wink wink." he introduced with an aegyo. cute.

"Yoon: nice to meet you hyuka i'm Yoon nice to meet you. How old are you? "

"Kai: i'm 17 years old."

"Yoon: oh then respect me kid i'm 19." i patted his head while tip toeing cause he's like 6 ft. and i'm only 5'6 so yeahhhhh. Then someone faked coughed.

"Yeonjun:*fake coughs* eggscuse meh i'm still here." he said 

"Yoon: i didn't hear a thank you for saving your ass like an hour ago but your welcome butthole." i said while rolling my eye's.

"Yeonjun: whatever shorty." snickering.

"Yoon: sure thing mister dumbass weakling." i said pissed. Then i heard Hyuka whisper to Taehyun.

"Kai: Taehyun-shi get some pop corn ppali." me and Yeonjun heard it and i immeadiately glared at the boy while taehyun snickered.

"Yeonjun: your dead later and you shorty why are you here your pissing me off and i need rest."

"Yoon: well Mark oppa asked me to tell you to come to the main room and hear the announcement about the dorms. Hope you don't pass out again for me to save your ass and be rude to me. I'll get going now, hope we don't see each other even tho we might." i said completely looking at him seeing hate and a hint of sadness  in his eyes then teleported to the mainroom.

*time skip*

So we are at the 5th floor of the academy in building 1 which means the powerful one's are in here and my oppa's are also there in the 7th floor. After walking for a while admiring the beautiful ceilings and walls while looking for our dorm number. Mark oppa said that we will be staying with 5 other boys and that we have are own rooms so that means the dorm must be big. While the girls are admiring Yuri spoke.

"Yuri: so we're staying with 5 men huh?" 

"Jieun: yasssss i hope their hawt." she said excited that our dormates might be hawt.

"Yoon: oh that's our dorm number 505." i quickly held the door knob but ended up touching some one's hand.....Choi Yeonjun's.

________________________________________________________________________________

Author-nim: hey guys sorry i just updated today i'm quite busy because of my class and i'm suppose  to do a double update but i dunno if i can because i have class today and i swear it's a head ache but don't worry i'll try to update and remember no copying my work.

stay safe and healthy sweeties

                                                                   -Author-nim