1.11

:::y/n:::

timeskip

     "Well, regulars, you've made it to the final test. As you know, this est was personally made, and tailored to see whether or not Rachel will be allowed to pass on. I must remind you, whatever the result is, you will all have to accept it. We can't change the result or bend any more rules," Lero Ro said, making sure to remind them on the consequences.

As the test started, I watched them as their little plan unfolded. It was impressive i must say, for a bunch of regulars it sure was something else. I suppose they did have quite the variety of regulars, quite like back then when I was only a mere regular.

     "Do you think this test was a good idea? It's certainly not easy, and not to mention.." I asked, "I find it hard to trust Rachel.. She's hanging around my brother an awful lot yet pushing him away.. Isn't that a little suspicious?"

     I turned towards Lero ro, who was busy observing the test, "It doesn't matter. They seem to trust her and so I wish to trust her. But, even so I suppose you still won't trust her. Not like you trust anyone that quickly anyways."

     "That's true, just something suspicious about all these regulars," I lean back, and enjoy the show the regulars are putting up.

I observe them, carefully as I can. I find myself constantly glancing over at Rachel. I can't help but wonder whether or not she's got something up her sleeve..

     She probably doesn't. If Baam trusts her that much she must mean a lot to him. Baam only likes nice people, Rachel must be nice too.. right?

a/n
lol big timeskip sorry .. i just felt like i should get this story moving along quickly;; hope you like this!