"Well I demolish ass, Niall. I hope you're okay with that." He says and I watch him bite his lip and smile tugging on his lip ring.

Why is the hell was that attractive ?

"New subject! Where's breakfast?" And as is on cue Amanda walks in with with trays of food on a rolling cart.

"Breakfast is served Mr. Styles." Harry eagerly claps his hands before gesturing she bring the cart closer. I watch her place plates of food on the coffee table before handing me my usual coffee and toast.

"I look like I'm eating a five star meal and you look like you're eating prison food." Harry says holding his cup for Amanda to pour drinks in. I shrug bring the coffee to my lips and taking a sip.

"Very light and effective breakfast. I'll be alert and healthy enough to be prepared for anything." I explain and he looks at me as if he didn't hear word I said.

"So Niall I need your help getting in with Mr. Malik." He tells me as he dives into his food. Amanda stands next to the cart awaiting any command Harry had also watching him eat like a dog.

"How the hell am I supposed to do that?" I ask him biting into my toast.

"I don't know. Just get him alone and boost my name. Sell some of that prince lies and sprinkle a bit of your razzle dazzle. He should be mine." He answer and I turn my face up at him. Why would I ever play wingman for Harry and some posh professor who wouldn't even look in his direction?

"I'm not doing that." I answer simply and Harry dramatically groans out, huffing and resting his head on his fist.

"Why are you being so difficult? I just want a piece of ass. I'm in and out. You won't ever hear me speak of him again." He says and I raise an eyebrow.

if I put Harry in the door to hookup with Mr. Malik I won't ever have to hear about him again? Do I look like Dr. Phil? I'm pretty sure I was hired as a bodyguard.

"So you want me to convince your professor to hook up with you? Why don't you ask Amanda? She does every else for you." I ask leaning back against the cushion taking more sips of my coffee.

"That's not a bad i-"

"I'm not doing that." Amanda says bending over to refill Harry's glass of juice as he crosses his arms like a child and sighs to himself.

"So I have to do everything myself?" He says and starts cracking his finger and neck before he turned to Amanda. He grumbles under his breath before he actually spoke up again.

"I say we go to the beach today." Harry says and I look over to Amanda who still had no emotion whatsoever on her face. She looked numb to it all.

"Besides I'm pale as ever and Mr. Malik can't see me pale." I shake my head not agreeing to anything. It's not a good idea for him to be out anywhere.

"No. You need to stay hidden. It's only home and school." I say and take another sip of my coffee finishing it off. Harry frowns before he stands to his feet.

"Do you really expect us to sit in the house and be bored because the Mansa family is angry about a stupid body?" Harry tells me. It's funny how he refers to the actual person who they killed as just a body.

"Yes. The less probability you have of being spotted is in this house." I tell him not changing my answer.

"Fine. I'm just gonna go outside and shoot birds." Harry says slamming his napkin down before he takes off down the hall quickly. I turn to look at Amanda before we both jump up to follow Harry.

We catch him in the hallway carrying a gun before I walk up to him.

"If someone hears gunshots, you'll be arrested." I try to reason with him. Harry seemed as if he didn't hear me and still walks around us. I grab his arm and he turns to look at me and for once I could've sworn I seen his eyes black.

Maybe the darkest green ever or for sure black.

"Move." He says and I search my mind for a last minute result as I sigh and let loose. I can't believe I'm saying this but-

"We'll go to the beach. Just put the gun down." I tell him. I feel his tense body underneath my hand relax as his hand went limp. I seen Amanda let out a breath of relief before he smiles.

"I'll get packed."

.

.

.

*

Short filler

Do you guys feel like they're building a connection?

And if you know me any well you know this book may have just started but it's been too peaceful.

Time for drama.

Love and kisses ;)