Movie Date with Squad

Y.JY
I am here right now with our squad except Mina and Tzuyu, we're thinking we gonna go to Mall and we watch a Movie. MOVIE DATE!!

Mina with Tzuyu
Sana with Dahyun
Momo with Chaeyoung
Jihyo with K.Daniel
Me with Nayeon

3rd Person.POV 2pm { Mall }
We're now at Lotte Mall buying tickets and snacks for the movie. Here are our seats :

THEATER SCREEN

Lower Seats

《 Stairs 》

Higher Seats

        Sana  Dahyun   Mina  Tzuyu   Momo  Chaeyoung

              Jihyo  Daniel   Jeongyeon   Nayeon

We watch ALIVE Zombie Korean Movie

A/N : Check out this trailer, it's a great movie. You'll love it <3

~ hour later ~
It's been a great movie, it's almost the end and sometimes Nayeon, and Momo is scared cause of the zombies and the No Jam Bros is calming their girlfriend down, same as Dahyun with Sana.

After the movie we decided to eat some ice cream. So we go to the Ice Cream Shop and we order our treats and we stay for a little bit.

-

-

We chit chat until it's time for Dinner so we go to a Japanese Restaurant to eat.

We're at Tokkijung at Gangnam-gu

-

-

We ordered 2 set of Tonkatsu and Tempura with Stir Fry Vegetables and Ramen.

20 mins later

We received our order and we pray before eating our foods. Later on, we finished it and we decided to take a walk at the Han River.

We sat at the Park near Han River, and feel the fresh air and the mist of the shower of the river

|

|

|

|

The girls are relaxing at the park, some of them are playing, running, telling some stories, laying feeling the warm wind breeze.

Tzuyu POV
" Hey, uh Mina ? I called Mina's attention  and she turn to me and said " Yeah " " Want to go to Arcade ? " then I saw her face turn into excitement so I smiled she said " Yeah, sure " I smiled and told the others that we're going to arcade they agreed and we all go to the arcade 

ARCADE

They're now arrived at the Arcade, they bought tokens for all of them. They go to their choice of games. There are many variety of games and karaoke inside.

Mina, Tzuyu, Jihyo goes to the Arcade Machines to play Tekken

Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Chaeyoung are at the 노래방 ' Noreabang ' ( Karaoke )

Dahyun, Sana, Momo are at the Shooting games and claw machines

After 3 hours, they felt tired and they decided to go home now. They go to their van and jam to the music. Jihyo played " SMILE " and " FLOWER " by Johnny Stimson 

Some members takes a nap at the van, while some are quiet listening to the music and playing games on their phones.

~

~

~

~

TIMESKIP ' 8 PM '

The girls go straight to their rooms and take a bath, after they freshen up themselves. They go to the living room and watch movie ' Begin Again ' after they set themselves in the couch and lay beside each other.

Mina and Tzuyu are beside each other sitting next to each other, while the others are cuddling.

MINA POV

We're here at the living room watching a Movie. I look around to see the other cuddling, hugging each other. While Tzuyu and I sitting next to each other calmly watching the movie playing. I look at Tzuyu secretly ' She's so Beautiful, she's a Goddess '  UNTIL... Tzuyu look back at me. That makes us both blush and look away from each other. THEN, Tzuyu lay her head into my shoulder that makes my heart beat faster. GULP ! 

TZUYU POV

We're watching the movie calmly, and then I take a peek at Mina whose looking around, that makes me secretly look around too. Then she look at me, I look back that makes us both blush and look away. Then I'm shocked of my boldness. I lay my head into Mina's shoulder.

'
'
Both Mina and Tzuyu can't focus on the movie they're watching, both hearts beating fast and hard and both blushing. They're ' GAY ' panicking inside. Both keep stealing glances, sometimes when they catch each other they immediately look away.

Little did they know, the others notice them and smirk, exchange knowing looks at each other.

Midway of the Movie

Both Mina and Tzuyu felt heaviness in their eyes so they fell asleep while unknowingly cuddling. Their friends noticd it and immediately take pictures due to their cute position and sleeping looks.

After the Movie finished Jihyo tell the other to sleep now. They did their night routine and sleep at the living room since they want to sleep altogether.

' ' ' ' ~ ' ' ' ' ~ ' ' ' ' ~ ' ' ' ' ~ ' ' ' ' ~ ' ' ' ' ~ ' ' ' ' ~ ' ' ' '

Hey, thanks for reading this book, thank you for loving my books even though it sucks. I am not really that great at making books since it's been awhile since I made a book. It's been 4 years.

Since my first ever book in Wattpad, but I renew my books and renew my account. So this is my current new account. I hope you stay tuned to my books. And I kinda busy cause of modules and everything.