That's part of the reason he didn't really want a mate no matter how he ached for one. He wouldn't be able to handle watching him grow old and die or watching his kids grow old and die. He was allowed to have kids due to his demon side but if he wasn't part demon he wouldn't be able to have kids, his mate would since there was magic protecting.

Speaking of kids, his mind turned to the little boy from nine years ago. He had been dreaming about him for the pass nine years. He couldn't stop the dreams if he tried, not that he wanted to after the last dream. He smirked as he headed downstairs and to the left where his huge cooler with his blood bags were. The latest dream had turned sexual where the other were light hearted dates and hang outs.

This dream had him lying on his bed reading a book when he came in the room. His facial features were always a mystery since the boy was fifteen but he could picture it. His hair is black and beautiful, it was long in the back almost touching his shoulders and the front went down mid-ear. He'd have thick black eyebrows kinda like his own but the young man's would be darker. He would have pretty brown eyes and an adorable nose, pretty pink lips that he could spend hours kissing and nipping.

As he drank the blood from the blood bag he thought about how in the dream the young man crawled onto the bed and hovered over him not saying a word like he usually did in his dreams. He lowered his head and kissed him, he didn't deepened it and it wasn't a very long kiss but it lit a fire in Tharn that had never been there before. He ended up taking the young man's body and before they came he woke up with a hard on which he quickly took care of.

He had a feeling that the little boy he saw nine years ago was his mate. He also had a feeling that whatever brought him to the mansion in the middle of the night in only his underwear wasn't a good thing. It didn't matter if his mate was broken like him, they could fix each other and make each other whole again. He still wasn't sure if he wanted his mate to be next, he felt like he might need more time...that didn't matter now as he stiffened. Someone was here.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Type parked his car on the side of the road next to the hill before he got out keeping the car running so he and Team could make a quick get away. As he climbed up the hill he kept getting this feeling like he should just turn and run for his life. That feeling increased when he got to the top and the gate swung open and the energy around him shifted. Someone or something was calling him not physical but more like he was being called in spirit. It was telling him to come through the gate. He shook his head to get whatever it was out of his head before he stormed through the gates up the stairs, all while trying not to lose his confidence and figure out why he was so freaking calm about what might be the scariest thing he's ever done in his life.

He got to the front door and patted his pocket to make sure the pocket knife was still in there. It was, so he opened the door and walked in, he froze when he looked around at the modern living room instead of an old creepy living room. His head started to ache a little as if it was trying to remember something. He stepped deeper into the house but immediately froze when he swore he saw something move over by the stairs. He slowly turned towards the stairs to see eight pairs of eyes on him, one of the pairs was staring at him in shock.

"Type, what are you doing here?" Team said before moving away from the stairs to stand before him, now was his chance.

"Sorry about this Team" he said. Before Team could say anything Type had him turned around and pulled against his chest as his pocket knife was placed against Team's neck. Seven growls filled the room as they rose to their feet in outrage. Type felt Team stiffen as he backed up towards the door.

"Type, what are you doing, let me go right now!!" Team said.

"No!!" Type said.

"Let him go or else" Win growled as thunder and lightning started outside.

"Babe, calm down I got this" Team said.

"I am taking my cousin and leaving this place so do whatever you do to lower whatever you have surrounding this place or I'll kill him." Type said. A form filled the doorway of what looked like the kitchen. His eyes went to the new comer before he looked away then froze. It's him. It's the guy from his dreams. He's real.

"Type, I can't leave with you" Team said making him come out of his shock.

"Yes you can, my car is down the hill waiting for us to drive off and get the fuck out of this village." Type said.

"I'm not going to go anywhere without my baby's daddy." He said making everyone freeze.

"You're..." Win said shocked.

"Yeah, that's the real reason Dr. Torrent was here this morning, I'm five weeks pregnant, I was going to tell you tonight but then this happened." Team said making Win growl and turn to look at the man who haunted his dreams.

"This must be your mate so get him off mine or I'll kill him." His dream man growled at Win before he turned his gaze to Type who was inching his way towards the door with Team as they all inched closer to him.

"I would let him go sweetness or I'll have to fight him to stop him from killing you." His voice startled Type a bit but not enough to let go of Team.

"I don't care what you guys do, take down whatever it is stopping us from leaving, I'm getting my cousin away from your compulsion spell." Type said as he made it to the open door.

"I have told you many times Type that I chose to stay here of my own free will because I love my husband." Team said.

"Yeah right, the Team I know would never leave me, you promised after Destiny left that you wouldn't leave me." Type said trying to fight back tears from forming in his eyes. No one said a damn word for a few minutes but followed them outside towards the stairs.

"Type, I'm sorry if you think I left you, I wasn't planning on leaving you, I wasn't planning on falling in love but shit happens and now I am happy here and you could be too if you wanted too. Tharn is a nice guy and will take very good care of you." Team said. So that was his name. Tharn. He shook his head before focusing on his cousin.

"So it's true what they say huh, don't trust no one cause they will only hurt you in the end." He said.

"Type.." Team said but he gasped when he was let go and pushed towards Win.

"Fuck you Team, there is no way in hell I'm staying here." He said before turning and running down the stairs to the gate, ignoring all the protests to stop. He heard a whoosh behind him and then felt a hand try to grab him but it was too late as Type tried to go through the gates only to have himself throw back hard enough that it knocked him out as he landed on soft grass.

Would have posted it earlier but I had to do some stuff to it and edit it