Chapter 1

Hey guys just want to let you know that this is my first book so sorry if it's crap..

____________________________________
Chapter 1
Why? What did I do wrong for this to happen? I feel something hard against my cheek, then a kick in my stomach. " You dirty whore, We don't want you, You were a mistakes. We hate you." They repeated over and over again while delivering another kick. I know not to scream or it will make it worse.

"Now go get us some food b**ch, we are hungry." I get up and go walking to the store, in some cut off blue jean shorts and a old ratty sweatshirt that once belong to my sister.

Yup. That's my life. I'm Elizabeth I am 15 and I go to Southeast High. I am plain, I have blonde hair and plain blue eyes. I am nothing special. I only have one friend, his name is Sam, he is the football's team captain. He very popular, unlike me who has nobody except him. My parents would beat me. Sam tried to get me to speak up but I don't. He has been my best friend since we were in diapers, our mom's were friends until, Sam's mom heard what they do to me after the accident

I go to the store and walked in while grabbing a cart, a little girl runs out in front of me. I stop real quick, "Oh my gosh, are you ok honey? were is your parents?" She nods her little blonde head and takes my hand and start dragging me to the back.

"Cassie? There you are, baby don't do that to me again. Ok?" I look up to see him. The bad boy if the school Ethan Ryder. He was wearing a white t-shirt and some loose but not too loose of jeans. His short hair was tousled a bit like he has been running his hand through it over and over again.

"Umm.. Thanks, and sorry. She don't usually runs away like that. I'm Ethan." He said while sticking his hand out to shake.  I nod, "Yea I know we go to the same school." I say and his smile turns into a frown. When the little girl pulled on her dads jacket and points her chubby finger at me. He looks at me with concern.

" Hey, not to be nosey but what happen to you?" I think of something real quick "Oh nothing I just fell, Is she your little sister?" Trying to change the subject, he chuckled looks at Cassie and picks her up so she is our height well him being taller then me "No. She's my pride and joy."

"Oh well her mom is very lucky to have such a cute daughter." I say, his face goes into a  frown."Umm her mom is not in the picture and want nothing to do with her. But stills try sleeping with me."

I just nod. When cassie asked in kind of a baby soft voice "Can she pyaw?" He looks up at me about to speak. But I cut him off.

" I can, but only if it's ok with your daddy?" I say to her with a smile. She looks at him with a big smile on her cute little face. " Of course. Come on I just have to get a outfit for Cassie. She doesn't like what I pick out though." He say while scratching the back of his neck.

"I can help. You know since I'm here anyways." I volunteer, he nods and we go to the back of the store where the clothes are.

We are were there for about an hour looking through the clothes. Laughing at what Ethan picks and at faces he makes when we chose something he doesn't like. When we finally get the dress we are heading out.

" Hey Elizabeth, Why don't you come over tonight for supper?"

Omg! What am I going to do? I thought to myself. The schools bad boy just asked me to have dinner. I have to keep cool, and don't freak out so I nod. As soon as I nodded Cassie takes my hand and pull me to their car.

We all got in Ethan's truck and drove to their house. I was sitting in the passenger seat while Ethan was driving and cassie was in her car seat in the back singing along to a cd that Ethan has put in.

When we get there, there is a huge house that looks like it has 10 bedrooms. I stood there looking at the house in awe when I feel something grab my hand. When I look there was a big hand.

I look up to see Ethan looking down at me with a smile. A real smile not a smirk that he gives girls but a genuine smile. I feel my cheeks heat up, I look at the ground afraid of looking like a tomato. I hear him chuckle "you are too cute." Then he pulls me to the house.

Did he just call me cute?

____________________________________

So what did you guys think? Vote and comment. But if you are going to be mean then keep it to yourself and take my book out of your library. Thanks

Oh my gosh, guys I'm so sorry. I just did some major editing, I didn't know that is was that bad. I didn't change to much just a few sentence and fixed a lot of the grammar issues. I am going to be doing some major editing.